Onzlo and Bella pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

u8myhouse

Reaction score
Bella & Onzlo's Bedroom, New Hampshire, USA
For those of you that don't know, Onzlo is the gray one, Bella's black.

We'll start out with their freakish "Let's do really similar things" poses;

IMG_4507.jpg

IMG_4576.jpg

IMG_4575.jpg

IMG_4578.jpg

Now for some regular pictures;

IMG_4581.jpg

IMG_4567.jpg

IMG_4573.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

Oh, how evil is the camera;

IMG_4572.jpg

~Christine~

What a Great Avatar and Photo Album of Onzlo and Bella. :dude:

Absolutely ADORABLE!

The background you put them on - that gorgeous material - accents them so much!

They certainly are Two of a Kind.

You did a beautiful job on m.e.'s avatar as well, u8myhouse. Yours and hers are definitelly one of my favorites.

Encore....Encore!!

-Carolyn

Those first pictures are the funniest things i'veever seen!!! The very, very first pic made my evening! Your two bunsare absolutely gorgeous, and they must have very very witty senses ofhumors to have planned out their identical poses the way they did.....

sandhills_rabbits wrote:
Those first pictures are the funniest things i've everseen!!! The very, very first pic made my evening! Your two buns areabsolutely gorgeous, and they must have very very witty senses ofhumors to have planned out their identical poses the way theydid.....
I completely agree! they are so funny mimicking each other so well!

They are beauties also! I love those wide eyes!

Too cute! Whatcharacters those two must be! Those were some of the best pictures I'veseen in a while!

Raspberry

Awww, that is too cute! They have such shiny,healthy coats. Very nice pictures. It is about time you posted some newones!! I have been missing Onzlo and Bella for awhile now, they deservemore time in the limelight!!

Fergi's mom

Thanks everyone! :D

They do a lot of things simultaneously, but they normally won't do it when I have the camera out... Little punks that they are.

AnnaS- When I first came here I was told they were more than likelyPolish, Onzlo's a little under three lbs while Bella's just over.

Carolyn- The "gorgeous material" as you put,is just ourcouch. I'm sure my father agrees with you about it's visualappealsince he picked it out, but I've neverbeenthe biggest fan of it.My dark bunnies arehard to see when I have them on my dark green green floor soI just started putting them on the couch for picture time.

Example-

Bella2.jpg

~Christine~

pamnock wrote:
Wonderful photos!

Raspberry -- absolutely love the new avatar!

Pam
I think you are the only one! Everyoneelse thinks he looks too old and not cute enough!:(

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
pamnock wrote:
Wonderful photos!

Raspberry -- absolutely love the new avatar!

Pam
I think you are the only one! Everyoneelse thinks he looks too old and not cute enough!:(

Well, no ... he just looks "DIFFERENT" for lack of a better word.

I dunno. In the other avatars his "cuteness" would shinethrough. I'm not saying that he isn't cute in thisone; he just doesn't look likehimself.

Latest posts

Back