One ticked off little bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoh

Reaction score
We have been giving Lucy pretty much free runone room for the past few weeks, except at night.This weekend we had company stay, my husbands Mom andGrandma. Grandma is 85 years old and can't make itup the steps where the bedrooms are so she sleeps in the livingroom(Lucy's room), well of course Grandma didn't want Lucy hopping aroundand stuff while she was in the room so her run time was severly cutdown for the past three days. Last night she had had enough,we got up this morning with her NIC cage coming apart. Hadshe really wanted to get out she could have.I'msurprised Grandma got any sleep and needless to say the cageisnow ziptiedeverywhere.Friday andSaturday I did let her out whenever I could but yesterday she peed onGrandmas bed so I couldn't let her out after than. I'm notsure if she was upset with Grandma or the cat that was sleeping on thebed, I'm tending to think it was the cat because she had been up on thebed before that and didn't do anything. The cat isusually not allowed in the room with Lucy, I'm not sure if she wouldhurt her but she does have that look in her eye so unless I can sitright there with them it isn't allowed. So I was sitting onthe bed between the two of them when she peed. Grandmadoesn't like cats, except for Belle so Belle has always been allowed tosleep on her bed when she comes. Lucy is happy as alark now that Grandma is gone but it made for a long weekend, I assuredher that Grandma only comes about twice a year so she is good forawhile.

Poor baby!

Joy

Sounds like you got a spoiled bunny...

And on a totally unrelated note, Yuskevich is banging on her cage. I better go let her out

:not listeningreminds me of both our bunnies

Well, she is pretty spoiled I guess as far ashaving freedom. I didn't want a bunny if it had to be cagedall the time, it just happens that we have a room, downstairs where thefamily is all the time that we can block off easily for her.She just has to learn to share her room with Grandma when shecomes. She shares just fine with the rest of us but she isn'tcaged when we come in the room, being caged was the wholeissue. She likes her cage to be open so she can come and goas she pleases, she likes it when she is tired, hungry or needs a pottybreakbut other than that she wants freedom toexplore.

Joy

Latest posts

Back