One Thing You May Not Know About Me - Bunny Version

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caramel-i was very bad on a lead then i chewed it 2 bits!
eyore- i loved the led, then my gurlfriend chewyed it up and hate eatting fast.

Dippy-Doodle wrote:
I turned 1 todaii :D

D. x
Hey!! I dids too know dat, 'cause my mommy read it onda on-line thingy! But, dat's ok, 'cause birthdays are exciting! I love those guys. Specially the cake part. Did you eats cake on ur birthday, Dippidy Doodle?

UrFrend,

Dutchess

one thing you's may not know about me teddy is that i was supposed to be a boy till mummy turned me over and looked at my private part and announced i was actually a girly. :D

Kazumi: I let Sebastian think he's in charge :)

Sebastian: I like to pose for the Camera

Whends i was bornd mummy said i was somting like a runt or somting i dunno but nowz im wonz of dee biggeest of all my fwendz!

I lik ta hit the musik buttin on sumthin call a ster-ee-oo ta get mom ta pay attentin ta me!

I like to tip over the little trash can to get paper out to eat , or hop onto something nearby so I can reach it. yummy

well they're 5 of us so we'll tak it in turns:
Eclipse- I'm sorta antisockial Blue- I think it's spelt antisocial? Eclipse- well dat and I like to nom on fingers if given the chance.
Blue- I'm really fluffy!!! and sometimes grouchy
Leo- I love to chuck around and play tug of war with my rattle toys!
Clover- I think I may have a nirvous dispoziton thingy! I do a sorta half binky thing when I get nervous!
Fiver- I do insane binkys!!!! I think mum says that I'm auditionin for some Matrix thingy?!? Somethig to do with tryin to defy gravity or somethin?!?

Sir Thumps- I snortz like a piggy when I eats my pellets

Halo- 1 zing u might not no aboot me is dat i not weally German. I was born ins a place calleds "Wed Lion" I is born in deh U.S.

Oh and I has a big huge crush on Sir Thumpsey. (dats my pet name fors him.

Back