One Thing You May Not Know About Me - Bunny Version

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
Well i no dat the hoomans have one of dese gammes soo why not uz?

Tell me one finng abbout yuu!!

I will onlyy eat lettuce if no onez is watchinng meh!!

Dippy x

Well...many bunnies already know I spent a year in kindergarten as the classroom pet- so I know how to count to 10 and I know my alphabet and I teach these things to the other bunnies - along with recognizing words like "cat", "hat", "fat" and "sat". Some bunnies can even learn "fun" and "sun" and "ten" and "hen".....but not many of them have been smart enough to go much further than that in spelling.

But while I'm known for my brains....what many don't know is I'm also known for my BEAUTY.

I'm a pin-up girl.

Well ok...maybe that's not QUITE the way it is.

But in the current North American Lionhead Rabbit Club guidebook - I'm the model in the picture of the harlequin lionhead that they show.

That's right - out of all the harlequin lionheads - I was picked for this. I didn't even ask for it or try for it.

Mom often gets told that I'm one of the prettiest harlequin lionheads around and I actually have kids and grandbabies in some place called "Ohio" and other places on the "East Coast"....

So I guess I'm a well-balanced bunny - I have both brains AND beauty!

Miss Bea

i like only hard crunchy food

i justs wants to be friends with that thing mom calls the Bella...butever time i trys to say hello she runs away.....

Lola Bunny (I don'ts know why theys call me that...my name is lola...)

One thing yous mays not knows abouts me is that I was a frosty which means I hads grey fur ten it turned white. I looked funny whens I still had some of mys grey hair...
bunnies008.jpg

Mommy thinks it cute me NO!

Fintan!

Disis Luca, me and Jakey's mom and dad were named John Wayne and Laura Ingalls, My name was Patsy Cline and Jakeys was Lee Majors. Glad we had a name change. My momma now still laughs at our pedigrees, when she reads demm.

I also will only eat crunchy food! Mushy food is for babies. Not me.

I love to growl when we play and pretend to be tough, because I am a bad-a** bunneh.
(Even though I have a soft snuggly underbelly only mommy and daddy get know about
;)).

I have to know everything that's going on in my house and be included because I'm extremely nosey :biggrin2:.

Max

I have to jump on the newspaper that mommy is looking for coupons in (while she is holding it). I also have to dig at the neatly piled coupons and completely ignore the stack of papers that mommy laid out for me!

- Berry-Boo

Hi guyz! Oreo here. Youse may not know....I was won as a prize!!!! I must be super-duper special!

Hey, this is Rudy. Mom and Dad sometimes call me, Rudy the Agouti (They are silly.) You might not know... I's the ONLY bun in my house- out of 15 buns!-that has been "altered". (No fair!!) I bit wabbitdad once, and would NOT let go! For,like, 5 minutes or more. The next day,I went to see Dr. Snipperwitz.

You might not know...I has a crooked foot! Wabbitmom and wabbitdad took me home from the pet store, cause those other hoomins that had me thought I was mean. Nopes!! I was just cranky cause they had brokeded my foot!!! I likes it better at my house where I live now!! -MOO MOO

Back