One bad bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ty-bee

Reaction score
Well I've moved Mr Peabody out onto the backpatio and he seems to be in hog..err..bunny heaven! He gets to be outof the cage more often and has been being quite spoiled because mommyhas guilt. I feel like I've banished him but since the heats beenturned on he's just seemed so hot. Well last night it dropped down alittle cooler so I thought I'd go make sure he had enough straw in hishide box. I opened it up, reached in to fluff it up and CHARGE!!!Peabody charged in growling..I've never heard him to this before! Heeven grabbed a hold of my shirt sleeve. He has always charged into thebox to see what I'm doing but NEVER has he growled or bit at me. So hegot his new toy taken away which seemed to make him madder and hewasn't allowed his morning romp either.I think my point wastaken though as he comes running to see if I'm coming to get himeverytime I pass by his cage. I'm waiting to see how he acts laternight. We'll see if his changed his ways or not.

Hehehehe - sorry, but I can just imagine thatsweet looking baby charging towards his mom wondering what the heck sheis doing to his property. And then he gets his toy taken away - poor MrPeabody :p. He'll either be very sorry tonight - or mad as heck:shock::D - Jan

Oooohhhh Boy, Ty-bee.

I think you've met your match!

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Oooohhhh Boy, Ty-bee.

I think you've met your match!

-Carolyn

I would have to agree! Actually he wasn't so bad last nightthat was until it was time to go back in his cage. He gave mequite the run around...much to the amusement of the kids I mightadd. My neighbors son however found it upsetting.He's 3 and he thinks Peabody is the Easter bunny! So firstthing this morning he told his mom that Mrs. Shannon was mean to theEaster bunny...lol!

Aww...I think three years old is my favorite agefor children. They say the cutest things and they stillbelieve in Santa and the Easter Bunny.

I've had to put a harness on Tucker because he's so fast, and I can'tget him to cooperate to go back in his cage ever since Fauna wasintroduced to the family. I know what it's like to go chasingrabbits. Usually, when I see him go to his cage and it's nearhis bedtime, I'll go over and close it. It used to be so easybecause I could just give him some food and he'd race to hiscage. I miss it when it was like that.

-Carolyn

I hadn't thought about putting his harnesson..that sounds like a great idea. The idea of catching himin a net crossed my mind though...lol! A yogurt drop placed in his pathstopped him in his tracks...lol!

I agree 3 is a good age. Christmas was so fun last year. Just hearingBrooke gasp when she got far enough down the stairs to see the tree wasenough for me. She'll be 4 this year and Tyler is 2 1/2....I can'twait!!

Latest posts

Back