OMG You Won't Believe What Happened To Me Today!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
So I'm driving home around 5:00 pm minding my own business waiting for the traffic to start moving when I heard bang/crunch. The woman driver behind me stepped on the gas instead of the brakes.

The back bumper panel war scratched, broken, and had a screw from her license plate stuck in it. Neither of us really wanted to go through our Insurance Companies as I had those other 2 accidents 3 years ago. Even though none of these accidents were my fault I really didn't want to take the chance that my Insurance may go up.

She suggested we go right away to a car guy that she has been to before. So off we go, well it's going to cost her $1000.00 to have it fixed and a car rental for me. So I'm bringing it in tomorrow to get fixed.

On brighter side my girlfriend said to me "Well things run in 3's so i think you are good for the rest of your life, not to have any more car accidents."

Of course my back is really aching right now.

Gosh I just want my luck to change.

Well I'm off to read a book I bought today "What Is Your Self-Worth? A Woman's Guide to Validation." I saw the author on Larry King on Saturday, she was very interesting. Hopefully it will help me.

Susan :(

How awful! I hate when bad things bunch all up on you!

:hug: I know there's not much we can do to help but I can send you a hug to let ya know I'm thinking of you!

Aww that really sucks :( Hope you feel better.

Your bad luck is bound to turn around soon :hug:

Uh... You need to go see your doctor... Whiplash can be really bad if it is left unchecked.

Gosh Susan...not another accident....i'm sorry this is all happening to you...i'm glad you are ok though....that's the main thing.

I am sorry to hear about your string of bad luck. I had a crummy day yesterday but I am trying to stay positive - I lost two friends in two weeks of cancer and when I look at life now, I figure I am lucky enough to give life another go today.

Hugs...

Denise

You really should report the accident. Just for your own protection. The back problem could be serious and expensive.
Unless you have a bad insurance company they shouldn't count the accident against you since it her who will be paying.
Please do what is best for your health.

Good gosh, another accident! I'm glad no one was seriously hurt...and I do like your friend's philosophy ;). (Definitely scoot yourself to your doctor tho, just to make sure your back hasn't incured any more injury.)

Now, this suggestion might sound a bit 'out there', but have you ever tried positive affirmations? The power of positive thinking, the power of positive visualization, and the power of positive affirmations are all tools that I really do believe work. If they are worded carefully (avoiding any negatives such as "I will no longer be in debt" and instead stating, "I enjoy constant financial abundance"), I do think they can help. Hey, they can't hurt anyway, right?

In the meantime, here's a big cyber-:hug2:for you, Susan...

SOOOSKA wrote:
well it's going to cost her $1000.00 to have it fixed and a car rental ... Of course my back is really aching right now ... Gosh I just want my luck to change.
Oh Susan, you have the worst luck and timing of everything. Don't you have to report the accident anyways when it that expensive. I would be worried if that lady changes her mind and don't pay up. And you shouldn't take any chances with your back already hurting. Don't sign anything and don't accept any payment, because you won't have any recourse in the future if anything else is not right.

Stan :hug2:

Latest posts

Back