Omg this was in my bunny hay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be glad it was only a mouse. I've found worse in bales of hay. Snakes, ants, paper, soda cans, shredded twine, thistles, stick tights, sweet gum balls, you name it, I've found it in hay.

Baling machines do not know the difference and will pick up everything off the ground and bale it, alive or not.

Now if that was a bag of pet store hay, I'd take it back and demand a replacement bag, but if it's field baled, that's just what happens sometimes.

Be glad it was only a mouse. I've found worse in bales of hay. Snakes, ants, paper, soda cans, shredded twine, thistles, stick tights, sweet gum balls, you name it, I've found it in hay.

Baling machines do not know the difference and will pick up everything off the ground and bale it, alive or not.

Now if that was a bag of pet store hay, I'd take it back and demand a replacement bag, but if it's field baled, that's just what happens sometimes.

I agree, if you got this at the pet store, bring it back mouse and all and get a refund. I hate to sound like some germ freak but you have no idea what that mouse could have been carrying and don't want to have anything happen to your baby...

Vanessa

O___O

This thread scares me! I hope I don't find anything too nasty in my bags!

:bigtears:
Wow not good mouse in my hay :bigtears:
e41cbb589dc54aad3d8177c38b689f98_zpsa78a74fa.jpg
it's not good should have not been in there my bunny could get ell from it and at the end off day I am not happy it was in there

Last edited:
Throw that out and get new hay...

I've found a nest of ants in my hay. they would come out crawling everywhere when we got hay. YIKES.

Wow I hope I don't ever find anything like that. Yuk😝

Latest posts

Back