OMG Look at this

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michaela

Reaction score
Seriously, I was looking up playhouses for my new bunnies next year (see in rabbits only main forum!) and I found this site...

:shock:

http://www.rainbowplay.co.uk/playhouses2.php?from_homepage_lilliput

These are supposed to be playhouses! Talk about spoiled children!

I can just imagine Princess Berri looking down on me from this one!

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

:shock:!!!

I think it's almost as big as my house! (And almost as expensive, too)

LOL...I'm thinking back to when I was a kid...I recall asking for aThunderbolt horse for Christmas - they used to be part of the Jane andJohnny Best of the West set - and was scared to ask for it, since werarely were given much in the way of toys. It wasn't too expensive atoy for back in the '60s..probably around $8-$10 or so. So I askedSanta for it, but come Christmas morning, I got underwear andsocks...no Thunderbolt...:(

Holy cow, times sure have changed for kids!

chris31.gif
Whoa,nowthat is what you call a play house!!

cheryl

We have something like this in my nans garden :)despite the fact she's lived there for 30 years and it was fallingapart when they moved in :) no one ever uses it. We prefer the air raidshelter :)

But i'd love one of them for a bunny wabbit!

I loved my playhouse as a kid. It wascontructed of a regridgerator box, my mom's sofa cushions, dining roomchairs and a lot of blankets.

________
Nadia

Me and my cousins made a brilliant one out of anold fence panel, a cushion attached to some string and large sticks tohold it all up. We even nailed it into the tree. But then the gardenercut down the tree! :(

My one friend's grandparents built a playhouselike that for their grandkids (it was in their back yard). It was 2stories (shorter for the kids of course) and had a table and chairs onthe first floor, then upstairs (complete w/ actual stairs and not aladder) was a loft w/ two mattresses and a tv. It was great forsleepovers. It also had electricity (obviously for the tvs and lights).It was great fun! :colors:

My playhouse was the top bunk on my bunkbed,which my sister and I shared until she was in her teens and wanted herown bed. Later on, my mother added a homemade tent to thetop, and I slept and played there. :)

Aah...good times...that was so fun! :)

Latest posts

Back