omg, I fainted and ended at the hospital

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wordstoasong

Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't feeling good at my college, so I left around 1230pm. We went to pick up our taxes and then I started feeling weird. I had to keep my hand on my mom while walking out of the buliding. By the time we were outside, I couldn't see at all! And my hearing was really wack. So I yelled for my mom and said I couldn't see. Then I managed to sit down and began taking my jackets off. Then my mom said we should do to the hospital. By the time we got there, My vision and hearing were normal. But I still wanted to be checked out.
So got there at 1pm, registered, and waited until about 430pm to be seen by a doctor, then I was sent to xrays (I have a weird cough, and the nurse said my lungs sounded bad, so they wanted to make sure) handed in my papers for xrays and waited till about I dunno, 545pm? I was done at 6pm at xrays, then I was sent back to the ER and no idea how long I was waiting for there. I fell asleep on the bed and the docotr came it. I think it was around 630pm. Anyways, got a perscription for my cough and found out I was dehydrated. Eep. So I have to drink at least 1L of water or tea or w/e for the next few hours. I went home, had a long bath, ate pizza, and went to bed. Haha. I was that tired. Didn't get home till around 830pm.

My dad thinks I got sick from riding on Saturday, because he was cold. I wasn't, riding make me hot after. Lol.

Yup, dehydration is one of the easiest ways to make one faint. A friends husband was out golfing one day - didn't drink enough water, became dehydrated and had a seizure! Hospital told him how often they see this with outdoorsmen/people.. Hope your all better and drink your water!

Latest posts

Back