OMG I AM FREAKING OUT!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyslave

Reaction score
Todd asked me to marry him last week - January 26, 2006. *squealing*

I came home at the usual time around 630pm. I walked into the apt andTodd was sitting in his favorite chair enjoying the basketball game -Phoenix Suns vs Miami Heat . He greeted me like he usually does... "Heybabe..." but continued with "Can you grab me something to drink?" Ireplied, "water or soda?" but before I heard his reply I had alreadyopened the refrigerator door and I started SCREAMING!!

Delicately placed inside the frig on the 2nd shelf was a little tinybox and an envelope that read "To My Baby Doll" (that is one of Todd'smany nicknames for me). I didn't realize that he had already walked upbehind me as I reached for the velvet box and he took the envelope toread to me what he had written:

My dearest Clara,

I've recently discovered that for the past few years, I was waiting forlife to begin. Lately I've come to the realization that life is not thedestination, but the journey. Life is the details. The little things.Life is a stolen kiss in the middle of a mundane, daily routine. Aprivate joke between the 2 of us and the way your smile lights up mysoul. Like I told you recentlky, "Life is what happens when you'remaking other plans." What gives life meaning is the struggle, not thevictory.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that happiness means somethingdifferent to me now than it used to. Happiness means sharing the simplepleasures of life; a basketball game, family and friends, a meal out,world travel, striving for improvement and love. I realized that whatwould make me happy more than anything in the world is not theachievement of all our dreams, but to have you with me every step ofthe way as we venture toward those dreams. I need you to be my wife.

Will you marry me?

As he read me his innermost sentiments, he was down on his knee by thetime he got to the words "Will you marry me?" slipping the ring on myfinger. I couldn't stop crying and I heard myself whisper "yes" betweenmy happy tears. I never thought my engagement could be any more perfect.

Wanna see ring pics???

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

TCengageRING2.jpg

TCengageRING1.jpg

Just wanted to share my excitement with my RO friends and bunnyfamily... (which might explain why I've been a little MIA lately too)

HOW AWESOME!!! :pink iris::eek:rangepansy::heart::pink iris:

:elephant::colors::bunnydance::sunshine::happybunny::bouquet::party::groupparty::groupparty:

Of course after seeing those pics of you two, it makes perfectsense!! And finding out he's such a romantic guy is icing onthe cake!!

I was about to put your pic on a milk carton, but you're forgiven forthe lapses in posting. However --- the jury's stillout on NOT TELLING US UNTIL THE 31ST WHEN IT HAPPENED ON THE26TH!! You should have automatically come runningto the computer!! But that's okay, you're forgiven for thattoo.

Congrats!!! Couldn't happen to a sweeter person!!

:hug:

SAS :)and PIPP :bunnydance:

Oh wow - how wonderful! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you and what a romantic note....

:D

Peg

THANK YOU Everybunny! I want a long engagement esp since I plan to go to vet school next year and on top of planning a wedding will be nuts! but I am really excited and the first time he introduced me as his "fiance" I couldn't stop smiling!!

KatyG: I love my ring too! its sparkles like crazy and he did such a great job with it. the square center piece is a princess cut and he says he got that b/c I am his princes. More than anything I just love the stories behind why he did certain things you know?

I would love to hear ppl's wedding stories if anyone wants to post them... I would love getting some ideas!

[align=center]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!![/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=left]Sparky and Scooter want to be flower-buns at the wedding. They would probably eat the flowers though![/align]

slavetoabunny wrote:
[align=left]Sparky and Scooter want to be flower-buns at the wedding. They would probably eat the flowers though![/align]
*GIGGLING*

hmmm... maybe I should have them holding a bouquet of dandelions huh? so if they eat them, its a tasty treat!

You and your bunnies are so lucky to be spending your life with someone with so much maturity and wisdom. You are one lucky bunny slave but you look and seem like a great person!!

Oh my!! This man sounds like a definite keeper! Congratulations!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww What a beautiful letter from him to you. congrats on your beautiful engagement. Good luck planing a wonderful wedding. sounds like you got a perfect man in your life. :bunnydance:

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS! :balloons::heart::balloons::heart::balloons::heart::balloons::heart::balloons::heart::balloons::heart::balloons::heart:

FROM CATHERINE (CARROTS)

P.S WHAT A STUNNER OF A RING, YOU LUCKY GIRL ;)

Latest posts

Back