OMG...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PixieMillyMommy

Reaction score
I was stumbling across this site because I was posting kittens that my aunts cat had and I found this woman who cant keep this little girl because she lives in a very small apartment. I am now going to take her. I couldnt leave her knowing someone else that would get her might be mean to her or something. A new friend for Pixie, but I will have to cage them seperately anyway because buns need their own space. Anyway here she is.........

DSC00707_edited.jpg

DSC00712_edited.jpg

Aww! She's adorable!!

If you bond them, then you NEED to house them TOGETHER, because they will become so close.

If you seperate bonded buns, even for an hour, they can become unbonded.

Are you going to get them all spayed and shoot for a trio?

Trio? I do want to bond them and house them together, but some breeder said its not good for them, they should have their own space. I was like "I dont think so because when they're bonded, I thought they love being together at all times". :?

I have Pixie and this little girl will be my Milly. I was planning on buying from a breeder, but came across this little girl. :biggrin2:

The other 2 didnt go through. I dont have her yet until next Sunday and they say shes a she, but I really hope so because I dont want Pixie having babies. :biggrin2: How can I tell for sure? What makes you think shes not a she? I believe Pixie is a she but Im not certain on her either. Its so dang close for bunnies to tell.

She seems to young to be able to know for sure. She doesn't looke any older the 6 weeks...

I think until you get her gender approved by the vet, you shouldn't put them together...

Are you going to put them together in the same cage as soon as you get them?

I myself think you should have 2 seperate cages untill youare posativeoftheir sex just in case you have one female and one male. Are you going to get them fixed?

I forget how old is Pixie?

Susan:bunnydance:

It would be best to get both spayed as soon as you can. Even if they are both girls, it can prevent agression and help them get along better. I would hold off with ANY interaction for at least a month to make sure both are healthy. Keep them apart until you are absolutly sure of gender.

Congrats on getting a new bun. I am glad that you have decided to rescue (in a way)

She's a cutie....and that's the way breeders try to work with their rabbits to teach them to pose....so I really wonder whether or not the woman breeds...but she is cute.

Sorry the others didn't work out for you.

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
She's a cutie....and that's the way breeders try to work with their rabbits to teach them to pose....so I really wonder whether or not the woman breeds...but she is cute.

Sorry the others didn't work out for you.

Peg

I thought the same exact thing, Peg. It looks like pictures that a breeder would take to get the rabbit to pose. I wonder if this lady is really a breeder, this baby looks fresh from it's mom :?.

She is adorable though. Her and Pixie would look so cute together.

I thought the same thing too, do you know if she is expecting money for her because she may be and you don't expect it... She is gorgeous anyhow, i am jealous!

I'm guessing she's 4.5 - 5 weeks old. I just showed the pictures to Robin and asked what she thought (without saying that) - since we currenty have babies that are between 4 weeks and 6 weeks old - and she sort of agrees with that....

Peg

undergunfire wrote:
I wonder if this lady is really a breeder, this baby looks fresh from it's mom :?.

She is adorable though. Her and Pixie would look so cute together.

Latest posts

Back