OMG A KITTY!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can personally attest to how wonderful Jesse is, both with her animals and with her human loved ones. When we flew Teddy home (a dutch bun from Jesse), he had the most beautiful coat of any of our buns, and has the sweetest temperament. It was abundantly obvious to me that she takes amazing care of her animals.

I think the thing we all ought to keep in mind here is that we all have different views on how to care for/raise animals...just like every pair of parents has a different view/way to raise their children.

That's not to say I agree with every single thing she (or anyone else) does with their animals...and I consider Jesse to be my best friend, and someone I couldn't live without! I think if we all wrote down how we care for our animals, we would realize just how much care differs from person to person.

I realize there are plenty of people on this site that don't know me all that well, but I have known Jesse for a couple years now, and we've met up a couple times now, and can say with full confidence that she loves her animals, and that they love her back. She's really an amazing person, and I think a lot of people could actually learn a lot from her and her care of her furkids.

Let's just all try to keep an open mind with the other people here on the site, and realize that while we might not agree with this or that...it is, at the end of the day, just an internet social site and we really don't know each other all that horribly well. Certainly not well enough to judge.

Hugs all around, folks!! :) :group2:

Rosie*

Latest posts

Back