Olive needs a place to live for 2 months - Guelph, ON, Canada

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izaty908

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a bunny named Olive and I have a problem to find someone to take care of her for 2 months. As the summer holidays begin, I am going back to my homeland in July and August. I have no one else to take care of my bunny and worried if I just give her to someone who doesn't know about bunny and messed her up.:( She will be spayed this Friday and hope everything goes well. After the spay, I hope she wouldn't create much problem during the stay. My flight will be on July 1 and I desperately need a care-taker for my lovely bunn. I can't manage to pay a lot since I am a poor student, therefore I hope someone is willing to help. Also, I need someone who lives near Guelph because I don't have transport. :sad: I'll be back on September 12 and will be able to pick her up on September 13 onwards. Please help me! :pray:

Thank you,
Izaty

Hey Izaty

We might be able to help out.
Olivewould have to be in an area away from our other bunns...but we could work something out since it is only temporary. We are in the north end so it is as far away from the UofG as you can get and still be in Guelph...lol
The bonus is we have too many bunns to go away for holidays...so we'll be here all summer anyways! :D

PM me and we cantalk more if you are interested!

Danielle:)

Hey Danielle,

I am happy you would like to help me out!! :hugsquish: Seriously, I really wanted to ask for your help, but I am scared you can't. Okay then, we'll talk more in the message.
Thank you very much Danielle!!

Izaty

Latest posts

Back