Oldest Bun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basil

Reaction score
Hi All,

I was thinking about my dear Basil. He's about 8 or 9 now (he was a rescue of unknown age) and he's still a very happy bun.

That got me thinking about rabbit lifespans. Of course there are the 'averages' but .. how old has your oldest bun been?

Basil is a bit slower now than he was when he as younger, but he is still a happy and contented bun!

my oldest ever was/is about 6 months:p:shock::D:cool::dude:

sorry.........................:threadhijacked::p

Anna

Oldest bunny for me was Berri, she was 2.5 years old. :( Pebble was 1.5. :(

I know of a girl off another forum who lost her bunny this year, he was 17. :)

Hrmm.. I did a search.. honest! Its hard to search on 'oldest' or 'old' there are a lot of results :(

Well, we can pick up a few more who didn't see that thread.

I read on guinea pig forums too.. and someone on there had a 9.5 year old guinea. I hope my little troopers are going to be that elderly!

Mike will turn 10 in August :D

1623.jpg

Arwyn's only a baby, but I have a friend that had a dwarf bunny through college that died only a couple of years ago and I swear that bunny had to be fifteen.

Coney passed away 1 week before his 15th birthday.

Eugenia Victoria (Evil Bunny) was 13 when she passed.

Freddie and Alexander were 12 headed to 13 when they died.

Our flemish giant, Sebastian, died when he was 7 years old. That was 2 years ago. Right now, the oldest bunny we have right nowis Ruby. She's 3 - at least that's what we think. Then there's William who is around 2, Silver and Lennox who are both almost 1, and Einstein who is only about 7 months old or so. I'm hoping they all live to be at least as old as Sebastian was when we lost him.

Muffy lived to be 10 years old. I lost her about a month ago.

My current oldest bun is a Dwarf rabbit who is 8 1/2. Next is another Dwarf that is 7 as far as I know, she could be older. My female who is 7 is in good health, my 8 1/2 year old male who I've had since 6 months is still in decent health but has slowed down A LOT and has some breathing troubles when he is stressed. But he is still in overall good health, and fairly active, but best of all, still happy :)

7 years is a great age for a Flemish Giant. I just had a 7 year old Flemish pass away on me in November. She was surrendered to me in the summer and was in very poor health. My other Flemish is only 2.

Wow, 15 is amazing! My oldest was Lady, the English Spot in my avatar, she was 8 when she died. My oldest now is Mulch who is 3.

the oldest I have now is Bruce...he's3 years old I think? *Gets out pedigree to check....*

Yup I was close...he's 2 years and 6 months old. He was born August 2005, but I'm unshure of what day...

Emily

Latest posts

Back