Okay, so, don't judge...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delusional

Reaction score
I know I'm probably starting to look like a crazy rabbit-catcher with all the recent new additions... :p

And I certainly think for now that this will be it for us, at least until we move somewhere bigger and even then it will depend on how we're finding the upkeep. (Since the reason we're living where we are is because I'm the only one working, and Lee stays home and takes care of everyone.)

Buuuttttt.. I would like to introduce you all to the latest soon-to-be Degerfield.

[align=center]
conti.jpg

[align=left]Our current thoughts are that his name will be Harvey. I think it suits him, for now, but I will have to meet him before that's for sure. He's from the same breeder who we got Alfie from, so I'm confident he will be wonderful.

He's a continental giant, steel, and will be ten weeks old tomorrow.

Soo... comment, admire, flame? ;)
[/align][/align]

All I have to say is....you better post 10 bajillion pictures of him once you get him :biggrin2:. I wish I could have a Conti, but I am in the US!

I am in LOVE with that boy! OH MY GOSH!! What huge ears!

Like Amy, I would pounce on any conti giant, but there are none in Canada so far...:(

Oh my gosh he's gorgeous!...i love those huge ears....you know i would really love a continental giant :inlove:

Cheryl

Well I for one, am going to judge you...

You are a HORRIBLE person for tormenting me with that one snippet of a pic..,

MUST

HAVE

MORE

PICS!!!

Gawd he's gorgeous.. I am so envious... those ears....*swoon*

Hehe, I'm sorry for only posting one pic... unfortunately that's all I have for now!

BUT we are collecting him tomorrow (hopefully), so there will be numerous more pictures then of course.

angieang21 wrote:
:inlove:OMG - I am in love!

I've never heard of this breed! Wow - too cute! Tell me - will he grow into those adorable ears?

Oh, grow he will! Here's a picture of an adult male at the same breeder's...

23538092.jpg

If I had a million dollars..

I'd import one of those beauties! Any idea when they will come to Canada? Wonder how much it'd cost.. hmm...

Oh my goooooooossssshhhhhh!!!!!

He is just beautiful! I'd die for a continental giant... I love his dark smudgy nose as well....

:inlove:

I hope you can get him tomorrow! I can't wait to see more pics! :D

Oh my! Look at those EARS! How big is he going to get? The picture of the other bunny from the same breeder is huuuuge! Wee Nigel had better find a good hiding place :shock:

OMG - look at those EARS!

I'm in love.

My judgment is - you have great taste to get a bunny with such large ears.....

Just remember - now we're gonna be needing pictures....again....and again...and again...

Latest posts

Back