Okay... I did it.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatsMySimi

Reaction score
Well, on a horse forum where I go, and where a lot of other rabbit and animal people go, I listed all three of my gang up for 'looking for homes'... I didn't want to get rid of all three, but with school, it's hard to care for all three, or even just two...

So, I put that I wouldn't mind if I was to keep Simi or Ash... And that I'd like for Sisi to go first, just because I think less people will see the "cute" factor in her... *sigh* I really didn't want to do this...

:bigtears:I feel like a horrible rabbit owner... But... It's what I think is best for my gang... :(

*Please, I realize, I may have been able to work it out, but even then, I wouldn't be the best home for them... And I am only letting them go to homes I aprove of, and think will be great homes*

Thanks. Like I said, if I have my way, I'd keep one... Simi or Ash... Probably Simi because she doesn't want out to play as much as Ash.... :(

I really love these buggers, and don't really WANT to rehome them, but it's what's best for me, the rabbits, and my other animals... I've bitten off more than I can chew, and now it's my deal to put up with the pain of rehoming them :(

It'll be ok, at least you're caring enough to try and search out good homes for them. I've bitten off more than I can chew with animals before as well, I know how overwhelming and depressing it can be.

I know how hard it can be, Shay, with rehoming :?. Right now I am full, and sometimes find it hard to clean and play with all my pets (3 rabbits and 4 rats) because I am now working 40-45 hours a week, so my fiance and I can get a house by May or so.

I am glad you finally made the hard choice. I send good vibes to you and your bunnies.

Thank you...

I had decided I needed to do it a while ago, however, just worked up the nerves today to put the ad up... It was the fact I couldn't let them out today that made me decide.... It's hard, but I think it's the right thing.

good job, shay! you do what you have to do. i didn't have time to let nemo out to play yesterday either, so i let him out in my room and shut the door so he wouldn't run out, climbed into my bed, and took a half hour nap while he ran around and played. i woke up, put him back in his cage, and went back to sleep for the night. i felt horrible not having cuddle time with him, i try to make that time for him at least 15 minutes a day plus playtime, but i worked all day and was just an emotional wreck (personal stuff, you know?).

i've said it before, at least you realized you bit off too much. you're doing what's right for them AND for you. no worries.

tracy

:goodluck

Latest posts

Back