ok now help

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then the hard part comes for you, youll have toremove the babys and hand feed them if i was you i would remove thebabys and hold down the mom so they can nearse and wait for pamnock orsomeone else replies, sorry but thats all i kno about them.remove themthough

ashley

P.s make sure all the babys look like they swolled a pingpong ball and if so then there being fed

well then that most likly means she isnt feedingthem so remove them now and hold her down and put a baby on her feedingarea and see if they will nearse, if not ull have to hand feed them,isthis her 1st litter

your allowed to touch a baby bun the same daythere born, if you dont want the others to die then remove them andhold her down and see if they will nearse that way.

has she ever done this with the other 3 litters, how many babys are there and how old are they

well 1st you need to hold the mom down on herbad or side and but the buns on her nearsing area so that way they cangit milk to eat.if that works justkeep doing that and let them looklike they swolled a ping pong ball before you take them away or letthem stop on there own, if that works just keep using her to feed themlike that, if she isn't hurting them you can leave them in the cage andjust make her feed them like i told you how to do above but if she actsaggesiveto them then remove them and if there in her cagemake sure there in there nest box

I meant No Honey the bunnies are not elergic to you

did you try that? if so did it work pamnock ison i would ask her she is very smart like alot of people on this fourmi just havent learned there names yet i havent been here that long

I dont know if I would wait too long if theyhavent been fed in awhile.....when does your dad get home? Good luckwith them. Hopefully you get it all worked out!

Virginia

You should go and check on the bunniesthis morning and see how they are, if you are able to check on them inthe morning you will be able to tell if they are being fed, becausemothers feed them very early in the morning.

This is what a baby looks like after it has been fed....

P1011333.jpg

Nice and full! :D

If you think that they are not eating then you can gently pinch theirskin (not hard) and if it doesn’t roll back to its natural spot thenthey are getting dehydrated.

How old are the babies today???

How many litters has she raised successfully?

How many died from the last litters?

How old is the mother herself?

If you are absolutely sure she is not feeding the babies I wouldsuggest doing what I did, you can read about it in this post....
http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=6320&forum_id=1

What I had to do was hold the mother and let the babies feed on her, ifyou do decide to do this you need to be very careful as the mother cansometimes kick the babies off :shock:

If you decide to do this with the babies please contact me and I will be able to give you more information :)

Good Luck

~Amy

the babies were born on monday.

well her second litter died in a storm and one survived. And the third she had 12 and they all survived.

13 died from the last litters.

The mother is about 3 years old.

and thumper has been feeding them it's just that there's to many to take care of.

Paiten

I'm so sorry to hear this Paiten. :(

I'll pray no more are lost.

-Carolyn

have things been going better? Have you tried tohold her down and let them feed? Would covering the mothers eyes relaxher or stress her? I really hope everything goes well.

Latest posts

Back