Ohio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolpertinger wrote:
.... Am I the only one in Cincinnati??? :(

Well, hello anyhow! :p

We live in Corryville right next to the University of Cincinnati.
I'm in Cincinnati, my husband works at UC!

luvthempigs wrote:
Did you find a vet yet?
Yes, I think I have. Thank you for asking. I actually just caved and called EVERY single vet in our local phone book. Asked if they even performed the procedure, if they did, then I asked the price on them and then talked to them a bit to get an idea of their "experience" and comfortability with the procedure. If anyone would like to know some prices or who even will do a spay/neuter on rabbits just ask. :p

Hi,
We are located in ohio! Next to Indiana/Ohio line. Have French angoras right now and looking forward to showing, kids in 4H, and maybe getting other breeds.
Thanks!

countryhorse wrote:
Hi,
We are located in ohio! Next to Indiana/Ohio line. Have French angoras right now and looking forward to showing, kids in 4H, and maybe getting other breeds.
Thanks!

Come out to some of the ARBA shows! There is one in washington court house soon! And the Ohio Mini Convention is April 30th and May 1st! need more wooly breeders out there!

I think we are going to try the Washington Courthouse one, I need to find out how to do. I need to contact someone to register our buns for the show?

We also maybe going to the one in Columbus but is that a 2 day show? That would stink really. makes it more expensive. Either stay at hotels or drive a lot....:(

I live right in Cleveland, also looking for a vet that spays that won't charge so much. I love, love, love my vet but $350 is over the line... which vet did you use, mae9406? Even a $170 sounds better than $350.

Hi I am new to this forum. I am not sure how to post a new thread. I am in need of some help though. My little sister has a bunny that she can't properly care for anymore. She lives in Cincinnati, I am trying to find an amazing home for her bunny. She is a female and she needs to be fixed. She's getting a little hormonal and territorial. But she just doesn't get handled enough, that's why. I live in Canada and I have a mini zoo of my own, so unfortunately I can't take her in :(
But I am looking for someone who will care for her properly and spoil her with lots of love and the proper diet.
Please let me know if anyone knows anyone. I am sorry to have posted on here, but I just can't figure out how to post my own thread lol.

I'm from Ohio, too! i live in Van Wert and am currently looking for a little boy mini rex. (I'm new here, by the way........) I owned rabbits years ago and got bit by the bug again. My MIL is no help, as she is also a rabbit lover and is excited for me.....

Hello! I live in Pike County Ohio in such a small towm that you blink and you miss the town completely! Lol I don't think anyone else lives this far south do they?

i'm in Ohio too. I live in Columbiana County. I'm about 3 hours from columbus 6 hours from cinncinati and 1 1/2 hours from cleveland

Back