Ohio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Columbus is a great place to live. Though that is really far from you lol. Do you ever visit your Aunt here?

I can't believe we only have 2 people that live in Ohio. I thought there would be more, or maybe they just haven't made it over here yet.

Hello! I'm wondering if anyone has a personal reference for a rabbit savvy vet in the New Carlisle, Ohio area. This is near Dayton.

We have an adopter who lives in this area and has never owned a bunny before. She just wants to find a rabbit savvy vet in case she should need it in the future.

Any help would be much appreciate! Thanks!

Laura

I'm from Ohio too. :) Currently in Butler County (for school).. Hometown is in Clinton County though!

Howdy!

I don't post much but do a lot of reading. Just had to chime in and say,howdy neighbor in MiamiCounty. I reside in Darke County.:DThink I actually might know of you in r/l through a mutal friend.

Amanda

i'm new to this forum --i'm located in northeast ohio and i'm interested in fostering rabbits/bunnies for my area ---does anyone have any ideas as to where i can find some info?? thanks

walters1124 wrote:
i'm new to this forum --i'm located in northeast ohio and i'm interested in fostering rabbits/bunnies for my area ---does anyone have any ideas as to where i can find some info?? thanks

Welcome!

Try contacting the Buckeye House Rabbit Society.

http://www.ohare.org/

Amy27 wrote:
I think Columbus is a great place to live. Though that is really far from you lol. Do you ever visit your Aunt here?
Just saw this, no I've never visited. I met her when I was a baby but I don't remember it lol.

I live in North East Ohio as well in Lake County which is about 20 miles east of Cleveland. I don't post too much but come on when I can.

Dawn

Latest posts

Back