Ohio

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, I just recently joined, not sure how often I will get to post, but I figured I would join in. I live in Lucas County. I don't think that's close to anyone else on here though? :wave:

Maumee is litterally right on the edge of Toledo, OH. I pretty much drive across the street and then I'm in Toledo again. HAHAHA

Wolpertinger, I used to also live in Corryville several years ago when I attended UC. Then I met my husband and moved into his home in NKY. I'm probably only about 7 miles from you.

mae9406 wrote:
Hello, I just recently joined, not sure how often I will get to post, but I figured I would join in. I live in Lucas County. I don't think that's close to anyone else on here though? :wave:

I'm in Maumee too :)

Bobbib- Are you a breeder? I notice you have a bunch of buns. How long have you had rabbits? And Welcome to the site! :D

RachelR wrote:
Wolpertinger, I used to also live in Corryville several years ago when I attended UC. Then I met my husband and moved into his home in NKY. I'm probably only about 7 miles from you.
That's awesome! I'm from further down in Kentucky. Maybe 45 minutes away from the river. I moved up here with my boyfriend, or else I'd still be in sweet ol'kentucky! :p

mae9406 wrote:
Bobbib- Are you a breeder? I notice you have a bunch of buns. How long have you had rabbits? And Welcome to the site! :D

Just got into breeding this year. Even put our house up for sale so the kids can expand even more. LOL The things we do for our kids.....

"Never thought I would have rabbits again"

Oh wow! How exciting! :biggrin2:

You must really love rabbits as well if you sold your house so your kiddos can expand :p. So did you just move into the Maumee area or are you still in the process of selling/buying/moving?

How many buns do you have?

I just have the one female. I *think* she's a mini satin mix. Not 100% sure though.

Well lets see we raise Flemish in Blue and Fawn. We also raise Satins in black, blue, broken, chinchilla, copper, siamese and white. And the kids have a few californians for their fair projects. All together we have 8 flemish, 9 satins and growing, 4 cals and 3 mix babies. We still live in Maumee, hoping to move out to the country by fall. As we are running out of space.

You are always welcome to stop by anytime. We always have people coming and going it seems.:D

Hey Steon_family3, I am also in Columbus in the Gahanna area. Though I grew up in Ashtabula Ohio. What do you think of the crazy weather we have been having. I am so ready for a break from the rain.

I live in Williamsport, Ohio (the one near Circleville- there are two Williamsport's in Ohio). I have 5 rabbits.

Does anyone know of a good rabbit vet that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for a spay/neuter(I'm in the Toledo are)? We recently just got a new bunny and "she" now has nuts. LOL So I'm looking to get my older female spayed, and then the baby bunny neutered later on.
My current vet is great but they want $171 for a spay and that's too much for me at this time. I'm hoping for something around $50-80 mark(of course lower is also welcome!)but I want someone that knows what they are doing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

Back