Ohio State Convention Sat/Sun May 5th&6th

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erron and I will be going! I'll have my JAKRabbitry apron on! (or my lobster one in case I get peed on) All the RO peoples going should get tother and do dinner or something. RO should start selling RO merchandise at big shows.

I'm excited to show my dutchies! At Pa convention I amde the mistake of exibiting like, 4 breeds. I think this time just the dutch at for sales are going...

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
Erron and I will be going! I'll have my JAK Rabbitry apronon! (or my lobster one in case I get peed on) All the RO peoples goingshould get tother and do dinner or something.

Oh man! I so hope he gets it off!

Im working on going. I have to see when school is done, because I cant go if its the week before finals or something.

I also have to convince my boyfriend to go, which is difficult because hes a Michigan fan and Columbus is like going into the belly of the beast :)

But I told him if he doesnt go Peg might talk me into bringing another bunny home, that should light a fire under his butt ;)

Well, first of all, I suggest that we get a list of everyone who will be there and the breeds of rabbits they'll be showing (just in case we can't meet up with them or their judging is delayed and they're late for a meeting).

I think meeting for lunch on Saturday is a great idea. We could all either bring a sandwich or something and eat on the grounds - or head to the McDonald's (I suggest bringing a sandwich as once we head to McD's we'll lose our parking spots).

Of course, I'd recommend we meet by the lionhead area because it was by a side door last year but I don't know where it will be this year. Or we could meet by the front entrance.

I'd say we could meet after the show - but Art & I will be attending the lionhead club's banquet...so that is out.

Peg

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
WE should all make plans to meet up somewhere.

:tantrum:I want to kick and scream. I wanted to go. I mentioned going by myself...I got a look and than the speach.

:lalalala:"You talked me into getting just this last one...:notlistening:I am not doing this alone for you to have fun...":embarrassed:

No it was nothing like that. All I got was the look. The look said it all.

:bigtears:Also the thought of being away from Connor makes me want to cry, I love them all but Connor is my baby. In 1 year and 1 month we have never been apart. :dunno:

Another time.

i wish i could go. . . just to look around

but it is ohio conv. or the arba convention in GR. . .and i have to pick GR!

if only hotels were free. . .and gas was cheap!

but i do expect photos. . .lots and lots of photos!

Latest posts

Back