Ohio State Convention Sat/Sun May 5th&6th

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Just curious to see who will be going to the convention. I can't believe it - Art & I are going for sure. I called today to make our hotel reservations at the headquarters hotel for the lionhead club...

I am getting so excited......its a long drive from Texas (hey - it takes me 8 hours to get out of Texas unless I go 3 miles to get into Mexico)....but Lionhead Nationals is there...so of course I have to go!

Peg

Since last year I missed much of the lionhead judging from people coming up to me and saying, "Are you Peg..?" and then either picking up rabbits...delivering rabbits...or just wanting to say hi and talk...

...this year I'm going to wear a shirt. On the back it will say "No...I'm NOT Peg....she went that-a-way"...

Well....it IS a tempting thought.

Peg

Oh I am so envious! I would love to go to an actual rabbit convention. The closest things I've been to are ones by the 4-H.

:disgust:.. Well closest thing I could get to an envious green monster. :) I'll go to a rabbit show one day, hopefully! :)

Any chance Peg's Lionheads will come up north and have a visit to good ol' Canada?

:wink

What...I'd only send you home with three...or four....or five....

NIC cages can be made pretty easily - right?

And besides...don't you really WANT this guy???

Haley wrote:
Im considering it, but fear that my lack of self control might be a problem... ;)

ARG - I just did a post and the machine ate it- had photos of brokens..

Oh well - will redo it tomorrow...

Peg

Trying again...

Haley - don't you want one of these (or more??)...

Broken black doe

Broken tort buck

Thumper (broken tort buck) - if you remember the Thump Wars on my Watch the Lionhead Babies grow up thread

Two more photos of my favorite broken tort...that I'm trying to tell myself I can't keep...

Peg

P.S. The broken black doe is sold - so you're safe there!

I was booked to do a show in New York that weekend, but they are probably canceling that date and moving the show to another weekend. So - I may or may not be at Columbus.

Pam

I just booked my trip to Columbus to attend the show (as a spectator). Several of my bunny friends will be going with me (from the LL board). Is anyone from here attending?

I am going to merge this thread with the original thread that was started about the show a bit ago.

Peg

Trying again since I lost my post!

This little guy is also looking forward to the convention - he's going in hopes of finding the perfect pet home....

I think he's already started looking though.....I see he's been peeking at the forum...

TinysMom wrote:
Trying again since I lost my post!

This little guy is also looking forward to the convention - he's going in hopes of finding the perfect pet home....

I think he's already started looking though.....I see he's been peeking at the forum...

Or him! Does he like me?

Him? He likes everybody...honest!

I have several I'm hoping to take to Nationals to find pet homes for. I am going to have at least 3 or 4 brokens that don't have the butterfly on the nose....maybe a couple of blacks, I may take a frosted pearl youngster and more...

Anyway, I was trying to take photos to decide whether or not to keep him. He is nice....but...a friend is giving me a much nicer broken tort for breeding with....

I may even bet letting Butterscotch's broken tort buck go as a pet....which is heartbreaking as he is so awesome. He is the one who used to sit on mama's head....so he could look out the window.

Peg

See this one has the butterfly:

Its the dark area on the face..usually shaped like a butterfly (wings on each side of the nose):D

Latest posts

Back