Ohh the damage that has been done...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juicyjuicee

Reaction score
So Charlie was out running around in our sparebedroom and i hear like paper ripping and its quite loud and i go inthe room and see this...

migx8m.jpg

Also, hes done this..

migxly.jpg

Anyone else have this problem?

Before we did over our dining room, it was whereI let the bunnies play. Well, they ripped up the wallpaperand lifted the carpet and at the cushion underneath. I didn'treally mind because it was all coming out anyways but after the roomwas done, they weren't allowed in anymore!!!

Sharon :)

Raph has been really good and doesn't chew anything he shouldn't - knock on wood. (Litter training, however, is another issue.)

But my dog...LOL...she used to be Kid Destructo! She suffered fromseparation anxiety when I adopted her, and as a result I sufferedthrough:

The sofa shredded

Blankets chewed

The end of my bed eaten

Tops of two kitchen chairs chewed

Garbage spread literally from one end of theapt. to the other

Vinyl flooring with an 8" tear in it (not my floor either, as I was renting at the time)

Thankfully though, she doesn't do this any more...with the exception ofgarbage getting strewn about if I forget and leave her in the kitchenwith the garbage bin. :?

2bunmom wrote:
Youcould hire him out as a wall paperremover;)LOL!!!!!! Beckie
LOL...that's true! I could've usedCharlie at myplacelast year when I was getting ready to paint,juicyjuicee! What are his rates? :rofl:

Oh, man! That doesn't look like it will be fun to fix:shock:. Silly Charlie!

juicyjuicee wrote:
So Charlie was out running around in our spare bedroom and ihear like paper ripping and its quite loud and i go in the room and seethis...

migx8m.jpg

Also, hes done this..

migxly.jpg

If I had that wallpaper on my walls my rabbits would rip it off also.

Ed

:rofl::rofl:

edwinf8936 wrote:
juicyjuicee wrote:
SoCharlie was out running around in our spare bedroom and i hear likepaper ripping and its quite loud and i go in the room and see this...

migx8m.jpg

Also, hes done this..

migxly.jpg

If I had that wallpaper on my walls my rabbits would rip it off also.

Ed

:rofl::rofl:
Haha, yeah we need to re-decorate. It came with the house, we're lazy.

I've got exactly the same problem (exactly thesame wallpaper too:)). My rabbits have decimated mywalls. I've been using plexyglass and every time i think Ihave all of my walls covered they destroy another spot. Theyhave also ripped the tops off some of my floor tiles, basically theyare making me rip my hair out in frustration.

Back