Oh, woe is me...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lagadvocate

Reaction score
Well, it is now October 3 and the weather is still acting like it's Summer.:X I am desperately craving some crisp, cool Autumn air but keep getting smacked in the face with heat and humidity!

The weather man says it's going to be 90 degrees on Friday for pete's sake. I've lived here all my life and know that the Summer's can be gross, but it's October now darn it!! I guess it doesn't help that I have reverse SAD (seasonal affective disorder). That's just the term for folks who get really down in the Summer time but rev up again in the Fall (most people have Winter SAD though).:p

My hubby and I used to drive a rig over the road and I loved that if I didn't like the weather where we picked up our load, I would get a whole new forecast a few states away when we made our drop! Ah well, nothing I can do but keep waiting for the weather man to stop tormenting me.;)

Although, tonight I discussed the possibility of moving to Minnesota with my hubs. My Dad grew up there and I think that would fit the bill quite nicely for me.:biggrin2:

:nonono:<--- That's me, red hot and mad at the weather man.

Aww your so lucky! do you want to come and live where i am and i'll live where you are? :biggrin2:

We've been told its going to be one of the coldest winters yet here in the UK - i hate winter!! boo hoo :(

Our car was even frosted up this morning, and work was freezing! you could see your breath when you spoke.

Sarah8000 wrote:
Aww your so lucky! do you want to come and live where i am and i'll live where you are? :biggrin2:
Yes!! Let's start packing:big wink:

It's funny how you hate winter and you get the news that it's supposed to be the coldest winter yet. I hate Summer and it won't go away!

What's going on here....hmmm, Mother Nature needs an email address for complaints.:mail2:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, the warm weather is hitting us here too. I live in Ottawa Canada (your eyelashe's will freeze in the winter here!) and the long-range forecast says that on Friday it will be 28 deg C (82 Farenheit). Actually I'm loving this heat wave...:D

I am SO with you on this! I like late spring and fall! I hate the middle of the heat and humidity! Winter gets to me after awhile but I enjoy it for the most part.

We're supposed to get your weather this weekend. It's been ok here but today it's raining! ewww and they are saying hot and humid coming in. :grumpy:

come live in Scotland for a bit you would be looking for the heat:)

I thought it was cool in LA and vegas at night came home and spent the first 3 days home wearing about 4 layers of clothes :(

I am sure i was born in the wrong country and really should have been born somewhere much warmer:)

Ugh do not say that please I am not that far from ya, I want cool crips fall days too. Ugh go away summer heat NOW we want fall we want fall.

I can't stand the cold weather! Worse yet, is the power in my area always seems to drop off in the coldest/hottest weather. Winter is a disturbing time of the year for me.

Well, it's good to know that at least I am not alone in my weather angst!

If I burn the back of my legs one more time sliding on to a hot car seat....:scared:

I feel your pain. It's still an oven here. My last utility bill was $416 and I don't have a large house.

The hot car thing makes me crazy, too. Thankfully, I park in a garage at work, so that helps a lot. Not many people get that perk here. Every time I think I want to change jobs, I don't because I'd have to park outside again. I LOVE the garage - more than my job!

I love the cold and I live in the worst place possible. This was a mild summer, but we don't call it Hell's Oven for no reason. We're still in th mid to upper 90's here. It's tolerable. I just wish I didn't have to. :grumpy:

t.

I decided to summer at MsBinkies from now on. ;)You won't mind the 2 kids, 2 dogs, cat, sheep,bird, and bunnies will you? :D

I may have to "fall" at your place if this keeps up!! :?

Back