Oh noes....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
irishbunny wrote:
Oh I love clubbing clothes more then fancy clothes, I love my black and white corset and my hotpants and my silver mini strapless dress, plus I love strappy high heels to go with them. I like my clubbing clothes more then fancy dresses.

Same, I never where any dress or skirt below the knee lol!

Got the first proper dress fitting tomorrow! :O
The dress had to be slightly altered and the beads needed putting on it so this is the first time I will see the proper dress. In one way I cant wait in another I am thinking ugh...do I really have to go?!
But all the other bridesmaids will hopfully be there, but we have reservations on one of them as she is being a total witch about the whole thing and not keeping in contact with the bride about the dresses and so on. We also have a make-up trial in the next six weeks I think, so we are going to the brides house and will have a "girly night in" with all the other bridesmaid trying shoes, different make ups and whatever. Hopefully the dress will fit properly ! Wish me luck pleaseeeeee Lol !!

Latest posts

Back