Oh no

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karona

Reaction score
Ok so my sistr fed my bun last night and forgot to close the rubber maid!!! Mice got in and the food has poop and pee in it!!! I cant get to the feed store until tommorow at like 5 so what to do!!! I have hay and veggies and fruit and water and baby food and more but ahhh!

Yep, I agree. It's happened to me before you in my gut I knew they'd be just fine for one day without pellets. No worries. You can give a veggie for a snack tonight and once tomorrow, that way there's variety.Maybe even a Craisen:D, or a few oats if you have some handy.

(My husband was having a secret convo with Angel just a bit ago, and he's bringing her favorite home later-Steak n Shake french fries. Yep, afraid so. I made him cut down on giving them to her, but she's had them almost once a week, a lot of times less, for about 2 years now:shock:. She only gets 2though each time.)

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
You can give a veggie for a snack tonight and once tomorrow, that way there's variety. Maybe even a Craisen:D,or a few oats if you have some handy.
I wouldn't increase anything other than the hay too much unless you know the bunnycan tolerate it. Oats are Pipp'sfavourite food, ever, but when I increase her daily dose -- which isliterally a few flakes -- it throws her gut offbalance.

I've gotten in trouble beforewith dietcompensations with her after running out of something. No problem with the other ones, but she's tricky.

sas :)

Pipp wrote:
AngelnSnuffy wrote:
You can give a veggie for a snack tonight and once tomorrow, that way there's variety. Maybe even a Craisen:D,or a few oats if you have some handy.
I wouldn't increase anything other than the hay too much unless you know the bunnycan tolerate it.

sas :)
Yes, exactly! Sorry, I should have mentioned that;).

Latest posts

Back