Oh no...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
Oh, it was so funny...

I was walking around doing things here and there, and went and sat downon my bed (and evidentally sat on the phone). Turns out, mybuns (and I don't mean the girls) turned on the speaker phone...becausea few moments later, I heard (nice and loud) that tone that says "hey,you've had enough time on the line to make a call...now I shallembarass you for not having dialed".

I got all embarassed (though I was completely alone at the time, hehe), giggled about it, and turned it off.......

only to look around and find I was being stared down by both our boyHobbes, and our two girls! I didn't know kitties could havesuch looks of disapproval...but boy, let me tell ya, he looked just asdisapproving as both the girls just then! Even in the middleof walking across the room, too!

I couldn't help but burst out laughing, which of course confirmed theirtheory that I was insane and ready to go into a rage and kill everyone(funny how both cats AND buns jump to that conclusion, no matter hownice you are). I think they must have thought I'd tripped aninternal circuit or something and made that noise myself!

Oh, I wish I'd captured their looks...half scared, half angry...with awhole lot of disapproval thrown in!! HEHE!! "Hey, Iwas all nice and happily eating!! Quit making thatnoise!!...and please don't kill me for sayingso..." Hehe!!

Too funny...I just had to share the moment...:D

hee hee lol

*spits coffee on computer monitor*

thats funi!!:laugh::roflmao:

Hehe...I've got some true blue goofballs, let metell ya! :) I think each animal isone-of-a-kind...and my four goofballs certainly do their best inproving it! :D

Hehe...I'm giggling now just thinking about that, too! :rofl:

Latest posts

Back