Oh no,...hehe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baska

Reaction score
:D Well! Its been a whilesince I've posted...been busy with work and Jack...naughty lil bun heis...But I thought I'd share that I've rescued a rabbit. Iwas talking with a co worker and she said she knew someone that had arabbit that they wanted to get rid of...so, of course I said I'd takeit in a heart beat! I went over there, and I was so saddenedby how the rabbit has been living. He's 4 years old, hasn'tbeen nutered (thats going to change!), and he was living in the wirecage without any padding for his wee feetsies...The moment I looked atthe cage I knew it was a rescue instead of a favor...The poop was sooobad in the cage that it was actually moldy :X Now he'scompletely spoiled...and Jack is so jealous...I got bit today by Jackcause of it...now he's soaked, sulking in a corner of his cageLOL...I'm so nervous on how the bonding is going to be...As far as thebreed goes, he looks to be a Rex...as soon as I get a Digi camera I'llhave to take pics of him and post it:D

~Baska~

Very glad to hear that someone with a big heart found that poor guy and offered him such a wonderful life!

Pam

Bless your Heart, Baska.

You have made a difference in a Life.
What's the new baby's name?

Jack will adjust. Can't blame him for being mad. Tell him how he's #1 and give him lots of love from me.

I've missed you. It's good to hear from you and know that you're well.

-Carolyn

I've been discussing a name with my boyfriend, hetook one look at him and we've decided Oscar...cept he's not a grouch:D Poor thing, I had to try and cut some clumps of hair offahis bum :(There was a buncha poop and hair stucktogether:X Things like that make me mad...and he's kindastinky...Any sugestions on how to get rid of some bad smellona bun? I already goa chinrubdown...Other than the whole scary move, he'sdoing so great so far! I gave him a treat ball (the kind thathas the lil jinggle ball inside it)...I'm not going to get any sleeptonight LOL...

~Baska~

If your treat ball comes apart like mine do, packit with hay, along with the jingle ball. Buns love the"chore" of accessing the hay. You can also pack other treatsand rewards in the middle as well.

Some of ours have learned how to separate the ball into its two halves,so I've had to tie the two halves together with jute in severallocations, or else the ball is apartand the contents eaten inno time!

Buck

Baska wrote:
andhe's kinda stinky...Any sugestions on how to get rid of some badsmellon a bun?
~Baska~

if his environment is clean, he'll take care of it himself, exceptthose big clumps you have to cut off. They're pretty clean in general.

Rose

Back