oh my!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerigirl

Reaction score
I was babysitting a little one who loves the magnets on my fridge. He brought me one that I see everyday but you know how you "see" things but dont really look at them? Well, I looked at this and couldn't believe that Melody had changed so much! This picture was taken before we found out that he was "he" and not a she.

20130307_090034_zps6cfc63f2.jpg

This is Melody now.

20130307_092431_zps67fdafc4.jpg

20130307_092325_zpsefdb8f40.jpg

Because I see him everyday, I never realized how much his coloring has changed over the years. I_Heart_Fraggles, at 8 years old, he is an old man. The bow was cute and it's one of the first pics I have of him is the only reason I keep it on the fridge. Poor guy. It's like having a big sis make you wear her dress up clothes. (Which I did do to my brother when we were little. Hehe.)

You're sure you still have the same rabbit? lol

Such an incredible change, I didn't realise their colouring could alter so much over the years.

Yep. It's the same bun. I have seen coloring change some but never that drastically. His fur on his face also started growing in different directions as he got older. At first I thought it was curling and growing into his skin but it's just growing in a different direction. oh well, I still love my oddball to pieces.

Back