Oh my gosh!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh my gosh Guess what!! i won chapion in showmanship at fair!! with my bunny Jasmine!!!!:blueribbon: yaaay!! :party0002: give me a drum roll :trio or a band lol
I can't belive it!!:thud::woohoo:panic::weee:

Good job! I don't really care about fit and show. I think it is stupid and a waste of time. I don't care if I don't win, I am not good. I don't like doing it either, makes my bunnies all stressed and stuff.

Congrats! I'd love to get champion showman at my fair! It definitley takes lots of practice though! Even Reserve Champ Showman or the next one down would be nice. :) Did you get recalled for the champion class or do they not do that at your fair? :great:

Emily

no theay don't do that at my fair but This is my first year and and I'm a rookie the quetion he asked me was do rabbits need unlimited fresh ICE water? false Rabbits dont need ICE water just water i said to quetion :woohoo i got it right !! the other girls q. was do aqepment such as a nest box get cleand in the sun light (or something like that) she said false it was true :bunnydance: dansing bunny says go iris go iris!! lol

BSAR wrote:
Good job! I don't really care about fit and show. I think it is stupid and a waste of time. I don't care if I don't win, I am not good. I don't like doing it either, makes my bunnies all stressed and stuff.

Showmanship serves a very important purpose of practicing proper handling and examination of your rabbit. Regular examinations at home can certainly make the vet's job a lot easier because the rabbit will be relaxed and easier to handle if it's used to being examined.

How many times have I heard a pet rabbit owner exclaim, "I can't turn my rabbit over!" Certainly makes medicating, grooming and checking for health problems or injuries much more difficult!

Pam

Good for you! I have no idea what all is involved with showmanship, care to explain it? Judging from what Pam was saying it involves lots of manuvering your bunny. That's got to take some practice~Great Job! I could probably use some lessons from you!

BSAR wrote:
Ummmm, that was rude.

i do have to agree with you that was rude! but i did not pay any attion to that. i kept reading the NICE things. i know i could not get gumbo or oreo to sit still long enough to teach them something;)! so i do agree with you that was rude.:X

thank you guys vary much !!! :bunnydance: dancing bunny says go iris and jasmine go iris and jasmine (jasmine is my bunny i showed)

RexyRex wrote:
Good for you! I have no idea what all is involved with showmanship, care to explain it? Judging from what Pam was saying it involves lots of manuvering your bunny. That's got to take some practice~Great Job! I could probably use some lessons from you!

I Do Lessons!! Being her sister AND teacher She has learnt most from me not to brag or anything but

Go Me! Go Me!

(and to think I hate school!)

pamnock wrote:
Showmanship serves a very important purpose of practicing proper handling and examination of your rabbit. Regular examinations at home can certainly make the vet's job a lot easier because the rabbit will be relaxed and easier to handle if it's used to being examined.

How many times have I heard a pet rabbit owner exclaim, "I can't turn my rabbit over!" Certainly makes medicating, grooming and checking for health problems or injuries much more difficult!

Pam

This is good to know. I guess I better work harder on getting Cali used to being picked up. Thanks for explaining that.

Congrats on the win, by the way. Way to go!

Back