Oh...I want them all!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runestonez

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hubby will kill me!:( Be strong...just walk away!:(

Darn it why do they all have to be so darn cute. And why does Petsmart have to have them right THERE so you have to stop and coo and snuggle at them? I am weak I tell ya...WEAK!

I got to see this gorgeous little man the other night and he is a gentle, friendly little bunn! He is a fuzzy guy though and his coat is horribly snagged and tangled. I even got a friendly nug while I was petting him! :D Do you think Hubby would notice if another bunn just showed up?? Hmmm...pretend he was abandoned on the front porch? Hmmm...I guess it doesn't help he was with me the other night when I found him! LOL :D

Snuggles

Snuggles was surrendered to the shelter by his owners because they could no longer care for him. He gets along well with children and other animals. Snuggles is available for adoption at Petsmart.

hmm..cant see the pic. :-(

I know how you feel...I got my second bun, Max, from Petco. My other two are rescuesand I try to avoid pet stores, but something about him just melted my heart. Its so hard to walk away from those cute snuggly little babies...

Its great that your Petsmart adopts out rescues..I wish more would do that. Now if we could just get them to screen better..it would be great.

I think your husband would probably not be too happy with another bun..especially since you have little Socks coming to live with you soon :)

There I fixed the pic!:D Don't you just want to pinch his chubby cheeks!?:D

I know...no more bunns!:D Tony said we're running out of people room!:D Can't wait till Socks gets here though! We have to make up his condo for him this weekend since we are going to get him on the 23rd!:D Yay!:bunnydance:

Aww he is a little doll!

Im sure he will find a good home...hes so adorable, I cant believe someone wouldnt want him :-(

Im so excited for you to bring Socks home! I was wishing I could take the little guy in when I saw him on the rescue section..I just love those little feet! I cant wait to see lots of pics of him and his new cage!

Good Luck and keep us updated!

-Haley

Angie had him for his neuter the other day. I just PM'd her today to see how things went.:)

As to how everybunny else is going to react...well...lets just say we have reached a snag in the bonding dept with our other 4 bunns right now. They were getting along great and the bonding was going great and then our Dandi (the supposedly laid back new bunn) developed a nipping fetish. So now everyone else is trying to nip him back! And we had just worked up to having them all together for their bonding sessions too! I won't even think about bonding Socks till everybody calms down!! Or bonded! I don't know why they have to make this so darn hard! The bonded trio accepted Dandi no problems...even our male Solembum was OK with him. Then the little goon decides HE wants to be in charge! Our dominant female isn't having it! They were pulling fur the other night something fierce. So we took a couple days off and after buying the stuff for a complete first aid kit...we are going to start back up again tonight!:) I can hardly wait.:(

Snuggles is such a cutie, I hope the handsome fellowfinds a loving home soon.

That's so great you are taking Socks Runestonez. Good luck with the bunny bonding, I hope Dandi stops with the nipping.

Snuggles is so cute...I want to take him home....Do you think they ship???:D

LOL I don't think they ship!

I was playing with him when we had to go back to the store for some food! He doesn't look like it in the pic but he is huge! Around the size of one of my cats...but I'm sure that is all fur though! :)

One other really interesting thing is that he was listed on the sheet as a "he" but 2 days later the store changed it to a "she"...but the same bunn is listed on the website as a "he". So in other words...no one has a clue! Poor baby! He/she is calm...friendly and very curious! Hubby was head over heels! :D He is as bad as me!:D

Well on that note...only 2 more days till Socks comes home!:D:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back