Oh, how they've grown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murph72

Reaction score
Ok, I wanted to add pictures of the little ones as they are much bigger now than when you last saw them. However, after spending an hour updating the website I really don't want to spend the time putting the pics on Photobucket and then transferring them all. Sorry, I'm feeling pooped. :) Too much cleaning of pens today I suppose. So, if you don't mind I'll just put the link here to the page on the site so you can see them now: http://www.murphyslionsandlops.com/ForSale.aspx

The invitation is still open to all that want to come over and help spoil them. It is becoming a bigger job now as they are all getting older. :)

man just seen the invite to come and spoil them ,lol, good thing you arent close to me,lol i might be there with a large purse,lol

Hey, PA anywhere has to be closer than those across the Atlantic from us. :)

I am absolutely in love with both of Zoe's kits. I absolutely need to home them together. They are so adorable together. They already look out for each other. I guess that is what happens when you only have two that survive, they bond quicker. They're definitely going to be the ones I miss the most right now. They like to exit the pen, crawl up my arm, and snuggle. Too cute for words. :biggrin2:

I'm still working on Misty's kits. They're a bit young yet and she bit at me when they were real small so they haven't been handled as much as some of the others. After so many tooth marks I decided to let her chill out. :)

EEP!!! Too cute

I want...

Bomb%27s%20tort%20buck.jpg

and...

Seven%27s%20doe%201.jpg

They are such cute little puffballs! I've been trying to pick out a smaller breed than my Palomino for my next rabbit. Lionheads have really started to grow on me :)

If you do choose to go the Lionhead route, make sure you choose one that has been well socialized. I've found that the lionheads can get very standoffish if not handled often. Imake sure to handle minealmost every day because then they get used to people. I find that I don't really have to do that with a Holland, AFL, Mini lop, or Lionlop to get them to be friendly. I think the temperament of a lionhead is more like that of my cats on certain days...they want attention only if THEY want attention. :) If you get one that is used to having attention every day they seem less likely to getsnootyIMO. I have a couple of snooty ones that I got from breeders that have far more bunnies than they can possible spoil sufficiently. Those bunnies have what a psychologist might call a "slow to warm up" personality. LOL I love them...they tolerate me. :biggrin2:

Zoe's babies are in the habit of licking my face when I lean down to give them attention. They're just too cute. They're definitely going to be the hardest to part with. The blue tort buck in the Holland litter is also a lover, as is the blue doe. They're the first to the door to get attention every night. The blue usually nearly falls out the door when I open it she's so excited to have a visitor.

Back