oh heavens, to bun or not to bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ofelia

Reaction score
I have received news that there are two bunners ( a gorgeous gorgeous bonded pair) that require urgent re-homing due to their situation.

What do I do?
I have 5 bunnies, well cared for and adored and I very sadly lost bunner number 6 this week ( am slowly falling into some serious grief over him as have been looking through his "baby album")
Its even possible that they may not come with a hutch!!

I have not said a definite yes but who am I kidding??

It is possible fo rme to quite easily have 7 rabbits but I have to remmeber that cuddles, feeding, grooming (even short hairs), health checks, vet costs etc etc etc really do eat away at a huge chunk of my day!
I love it, I am passionate about it but 2 more?

I know RO will support me and that would be a big part of why in a few days I could be looking at bunners number 6 and 7!

oops, just realised, if I have offended anyone with my title can a mod please change it.
Ta :)

okay great,

ignore that

anyway snap, 7 must be a good number

:D

I don't know much about them but I do know they are vaccinated!!! or have been but their living conditions have deteriorated and so I have to work hard to get a new pen up and some more hay etc.

Better get to it....;)

I'm gonna pop this over to the rescue area :) errrrrr Rabbits online forum...

oops... sorry! :baghead

I have 6 so what's one more. If I had a bigger house I would have more.

SoI think you should get them ASAP.
hase196.gif

Susan
hase400.gif
bunny_qua3.gif
hase206.gif

lol you guys are all hilarious...

I mean I am on rabbits online and I am asking the forum if I should re home a couple of extra bunnies...

of course I should!!

They will only be able to be dropped off in a few days, int he meantime I have rebuilt the outdoor pens to accommodate the newcomers and it is looking so good out there.
Must put up pics asap.

BOND! Than more room!

SOOOSKA wrote:
I have 6 so what's one more. If I had a bigger house I would have more.

SoI think you should get them ASAP.
hase196.gif

Susan
hase400.gif
bunny_qua3.gif
hase206.gif

They there yet?

By the way I have 8 plus other animals. WAIT! Did I just say this? :faint:Ok now back to what I was going to say, 7 isn't that many.

Hi Prisca

Hi all :)

Been very sick this week,
my new companion bunnies are arriving on Saturday or Sunday, I think Saturday.

I am off to bed, got the body ache from this nasty cold,

Hope Toula and Lou are okay!

aww i hope you get better soon!

Saturday awesome, thats tomorow! i just remembered something.. our school's jubilee tomorow.. :? anyways lol

Toula and Lou well they're getting so much etter =]
I hvnt heard them sneeze the whole day that i was home today!
WHen they were sick i couldnt stop worrying but no the load is half of.

How are your bunnies??

Ypu have to post pictures! straight away when you get them :p

Prisca :pinkbouce:

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
aww i hope you get better soon!

Saturday awesome, thats tomorow! i just remembered something.. our school's jubilee tomorow.. :? anyways lol

Toula and Lou well they're getting so much etter =]
I hvnt heard them sneeze the whole day that i was home today!
WHen they were sick i couldnt stop worrying but no the load is half of.

How are your bunnies??

Ypu have to post pictures! straight away when you get them :p

Prisca :pinkbouce:

Agreed!

OMG OMG they are finally on their way.

Did you hear that RO!!!???

They are on their way and will be here in like less than 20mins.

I am SO excited!!

:p:p:dude::pinkbouce::highfive::pinkelepht::inlove::balloons:

Well its seems I got a little confused! I get a lot of enquiries about taking in new bunnies, (and I am always ringing up about re-homing bunners too) tomorrow two are arriving for a short stay to heal up before they get passed onto their new home.
So today I now am proud to announce the arrival of Angel and Bugsy. They are keepers.
Their previous home shows zero signs of neglect or deterioration.
I should apologise, I really got it wrong. Their wonderful family just dropped them off and it turns out, it was simply because they had run out of time for them.

The family went all out to make sure they were re-homed to a lovely new home. The Dad built me a little hutch for them and they even brought over a bag of food for them. The whole family came to farewell the new beauties...it was a bit sad really, I almost shed a tear because I know that parting with companion pets is SUPER hard.

These new babies are in gorgeous condtion, are freindly and I am so happy, its unbelievable.

I have been under quite a bit of stress lately and now that I have 7 bunnies I feel more complete! I love them already, I have to force myself to come inside and type this all up when all I want to do is go outside and stay in their run for a few hours :)

Introducing are newest members :

oops.....just getting the pics off photobucket

Latest posts

Back