Oh bun -_- making new friends...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samjo08

Reaction score
So we have a buck who is about 1 1/2 years old. We've had him for about 8 months now, and he's been great. He's always been pretty good about using his litter boxes (he's free-range, so we have a few throughout the house). Last week, we adopted a kitten.*dun dun duuuuun* They get along great! Except for when Mr. Bunny tries to have his way with her v.v And he's been peeing on her. At first, I thought he was just trying to pee on the couch and stuff because she was on it, so he was marking it as "his," but the other day, he straight-up peed on her!! And he's been pooping EVERYWHERE lately too! What gives, bun?? I'm guessing it's some sort of territorial thing or something. He has an appointment to get snipped next week. I'm really hoping that fixes the problem :/ I feel guilty for doing that to him, but this is getting ridiculous.

Snip, snip and he'll quit saying "mine" so much. Peeing on things and pooping are both territorial behaviors. Ah, teenagers. When my daughter hit her teens, I told my mother I was going to end her. She told me I'd go to prison. I told her I'd make sure my lawyer sat a jury with parents of teenagers. She thought about it for less than a second and told me "you'll get acquitted".

Snip, snip and he'll quit saying "mine" so much. Peeing on things and pooping are both territorial behaviors. Ah, teenagers. When my daughter hit her teens, I told my mother I was going to end her. She told me I'd go to prison. I told her I'd make sure my lawyer sat a jury with parents of teenagers. She thought about it for less than a second and told me "you'll get acquitted".

Lol!! I am dreading my kids' teenage days to come... I have a few more years to go.

Latest posts

Back