off topic

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
I know this is off the topic but this week i hadto let my dogs go. We moved to a small apartment complex and took thechance we would have to put them in other homes. Buddy the little onwent cause we didnt have the pet depsosit money and Blue the big onehad to go cause of her size. I am so sad. I believe she went to a goodhome. They said they have a nice fenced yard for her to run in. While iam really sad i think this is best for my cats and Luv thebunny. In the big house it was ok but just to small for a bigdog and no place for the cats to run. we moved here to paylower rent and bills and it costed me my babies. Now i just have to paythe high pet deposit before they catch me with the others.They insist on a pet deposit thats over 200 and 50 extra a month. Ijust hate the fact that they do both.

Cristy

I'm so sorry! It has got to be heartbreaking todo that. Maybe you could become friends with the new owners and youcould still see your dogs.

Lissa

I know how tough that can be: I recently adoptedmy dog out. Now that I am in college, it just wasn't fair how often hewas alone. With the bunnies, they had eachother, but all the dog woulddo is mope around the house while I was gone. I do feel peace in thefact that he was adopted by a wonderful couple, but still...I miss myboy. :(

~M

It is very heart breaking. the little dog budwent to my sister n laws ex husband so we know we can visithim. Blue went to a family with a teenage boy and they saidwe could come visit and gave us a phone number and address but not intown a little drive, but worth it to go see it. I am hopingthey keep thier word and let me come visit.

My husband told the office we were thinking of getting a bunny to seeif they charge for one and they said no. Its kinda funny they thinkbunnys dont cause damage. mine hasnt but i have heard plenty of whatbunnies do. But i wont tell them that. My hubby did say maybe we canget another bunny after nexts months rent is paid. I onlywant one from a shelter cause they will have fixed it already.

Cristy

I'm so sorry, Cristy. Knowing how much you loveall animals, especially your own little ones, I can only imagine howhard it was for you to part with them.

I hope you're able to keep in touch with the new families and once in awhile get visitation rights. It might help to ease the pain a bit ifyou know how they blossom in their new homes.

-Carolyn

Back