Off to a show this weekend!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imarni

Reaction score
So excited! I have a seal point mini lop Sian and she was mated oh around 40 days ago and has just had the most fantastically disappointing phantom pregnancy so I thought now she's all not with bunny I might enter her in the pet section of the show! She hasn't been rung so can't go in the other bit. Even though she is purebred, I never thought I would show and getting her rung was optional, stupid me picked the wrong option!

Anyone been to one, I have no idea what to expect, or what to do! I have joined a rabbit association, but I think they don't meet as such you kind of learn what to do at the shows. So I am excited I have no expectaions.

Here's some pictures of her what do you think?

DSCF1758.jpg

DSCF1547.jpg

DSCF1341.jpg

Thought I'd update my own post! Sian won first and second in different classes, and my son won a junior handler medallion and certificate. :)

OK, but she musn't know that as her phantom went for 33 days, well that's when I took her out of the pen and she was building that nest for a good week prior to that. I'll be sure to tell her that though for next time.;)

Back