Ode to Bailey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samara

Reaction score
My first rabbit passed away in early 2011, before I joined the forum. I wanted to post a tribute to him.

He was a rescued standard red rex. He was a house bunny and our family's mascot. God I miss him.

BailsandMe2.jpg

Binky free, buddy. You're the reason I have Gubs and Molly in my life now. :hug: Thanks for opening the door for me.

000_2197.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

132_3235.jpg

BestFriends.jpg

DSC00380.jpg

DSC00422.jpg

God..you were so fat. I'm so, so sorry.
DSC01833.jpg

DSC03564.jpg

But let's face it...you always stole unsuspecting sandwich bread.
DSC01391.jpg

DSC07170.jpg

DSC04296.jpg

DSC04909.jpg

DSC07190.jpg

DSC09348.jpg

Thank you for being my friend.
DSC00514.jpg

:hearts::thumbup

We're so sorry for your loss. The pictures of him are precious. I absolutely love the third and the fifth one where you two took a pic together. I love how he closed his eyes. He looked so happy.
RIP, little one. :rose:

So sorry for the loss of your sweet Bailey. But he gave you something that will last a lifetime. The love of Rabbits! This can never be found in a book.

Love that last pic. Truly shows the bond you both so lovingly nurtured.

I wish people would realize how special these little creatures are.

K :)

:big kiss:

I'm so glad to have found this forum. The support is amazing and there's always something new to learn and pictures to squee at.

I'm glad I had a place to make an ode to Bails. He was a champ. When I miss him terribly I spend time with my current wee bubs and it helps build the bond with them.

WOO RABBITS!!!!

:yahoo:

LakeCondo wrote:
In a couple of the outdoor ones he looks like a squirrel with long ears.

There's no doubt in my mind he would have gobbled peanuts if they had ever been offered!

:p

Latest posts

Back