Odd noises

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

__DD__

__DD__
Reaction score
I have brought my buns in due to our strange weather weather we've been having ing in The UK. Also the vet hash told us she has an infection so she is on anti biotics. Recently (I've only just noticed) she has been making the most strangest noises.. A kind of grunt/growl/squeak. Its woken me up (excuse the typos because of it)twice now. I've never noticed before as they've been out door buns.

She is pooping and eating drinking as normal, she gave me a little nip earlier when i was stroking her. Nothing too hard, more that I was annoying her. Is this normal behavior /sounds?

Two of my rabbits, both mini-Rex, make a wide variety of sounds. Usually to me, but Ozzie also talks to the vet!

My rabbit did always a squeak noise when he sneezed while having a cold. Where does she have an infection, if it in the respiratory system then it can be because of the pressure on the noose.

Rabbits often do different sound but as long the rabbit it’s eating normal and have good droppings then it’s no problem.

If she is in with another bun it could be a sign of aggression or that she is simply bored..

We had one that would grunt continually when you opened her hutch door and then she'd nuzzle my hand wanting a rub. It get's better--when I took her out she'd run around and honk like a goose. She was not the biggest rabbit we had at the time, but she was the longest.

Back