O/T Wow so much happens when I'm away

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zee

Reaction score
Hi All !!!!

I go away for a couple of days, and I have sooooo much to catch up on.

I thought I would share with you all some of the Photos I took when I was down in Vienna over the weekend.

If you ever get a chance to visit Austria, I can highly recommendVienna (Wien in German). I must go back some day, cause there was soooomuch to see, and I had sooo little time.

I hope you enjoy them !!!!!

Bunny Hugs and Kisses for all from my gals

collage7.jpg

collage6.jpg

collage5.jpg

collage4.jpg

collage3.jpg

collage2.jpg

collage1.jpg

collage.jpg

yer i bet!! wow i love your pics of the pandasand the kolar bear well cute! oh and the penguins hehe!! thanks againfor showing us the pics!! they are well good!

What great pictures. Glad to have youback. Thank you for sharing the pictures. They are gorgeous. You madeJeremy's day. He loves pandas, they are his most favorite animal.

Awesome pictures.

Tina

Great pics!! I also went to Vienna recently. Didyou go to the spanish riding school??? wow those stallions areamazing!!!! I love horses and although i'm not the greatest dressagefan they were brilliant. Aspecially the airs above the ground!! wow. weshould start them up for bunnies..."yes now this is what we call thebinky.." lol

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love them allbu love animal ones more.. Reminds me yesterday Tyler seen a horse onthe tv and told me to buy a horse and i said where would a horse stayat and he said outside. I told him i didnt think they wouldlet us get a horse, but i got to thinking i pay extra for my cat theyok'd bunnies and dogs have to be 25 lbs or under they didnt sayanything about horses in my lease. haha

Cristy

Thanks guys for the warm welcome back.

I'm off again next month to the South of France, so I hope for somemore nice pics to show you all. (Marseilles, Santra Pay ??, Cannes). Itwill be about a 12 hour drive from here, but looking forward to it.Thats one great thing about living in Munich, you can travel almostanywhere.

Hey! I still love those photos. They bring back some great memories.

I think my trip to Munich has been delayed by a few months.Shawn's best friend is coming home from Iraq, so we are going to Hawaiito see him and his wife and their new baby. I will keep youupdated so we can get together when I'm there. I can't waitto meet you!

Jen

Hey Jen

Keep me updated !!! I can't till you come over.

Give Abby and extra hug and treat from me and the girls

:hug:

cirrustwi wrote:
Hey! I stilllove those photos. They bring back some great memories.

I think my trip to Munich has been delayed by a few months.Shawn's best friend is coming home from Iraq, so we are going to Hawaiito see him and his wife and their new baby. I will keep youupdated so we can get together when I'm there. I can't waitto meet you!

Jen

Latest posts

Back