O/T What a boy wants....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
My 7-yr.-old cousin recently made up his Christmas wish list. Here's what his little heart desires this year:

Pickles

Paper

ZooTycoonII

Pillow

Water

Shower

Hot tub

Big chocolate bar

Pug dog

Hummer limo

RV

Pizza

Corvette

Mansion

Gold

What can I say? He is one strange little boy!!!:shock::D

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
My 7-yr.-old cousin recently made up his Christmas wishlist. Here's what his little heart desires this year:

Pickles

Paper

ZooTycoonII

Pillow

Water

Shower

Hot tub

Big chocolate bar

Pug dog

Hummer limo

RV

Pizza

Corvette

Mansion

Gold

What can I say? He is one strange little boy!!!:shock::D

Rose
He knows what he likes! Food, fortuneand toys.... sounds like a guy to me!!! LOL!

Hey, I saw HUGE and I mean HUGE Hershey chocolate bars at one of thepharmacies.... I think Walgreens if you have those there.They also have the rather large (1 lb) ones in some of the Targets andother stores right now for Christmas ..... I think that would be a cutegift from his cuz :)

My Son (5yo) is going to ask Santa for a Nutcracker with a train..... I think that's a wierd one LOL

Megan

Little boys seem to like picklesLOL How about some pickle books? Thereare some really cute/silly ones that my little Matthew just loves.

Pam

My niece loves dill pickle spears. Sofor Christmas one year, someone went to the Warehouse club and boughther one of those industrial sized jars LOL! We all atepickles at every get together, etc., for a while LOL!

Larry the Pickle is cute from Veggie Tales.

My daughter is inlove with nutcrackers too..... there's just something about them that kids like.....

I have four brothers...you should seewhat they allhave on there Christmas wish list:pOnehas all video games and computer games (including Zoo TycoonII) He'sthe "electronic" brother:p. My other brother has all instruments thathe wants on his wish list (He's the "musical" brother):p And my 4 yearold brother wants all these different kinds of toy packs called"Geotracks." There these toy remocontrol villages, I think. And my twoyear old brother is interested in squeaky bathtoys:pLOL My parents are gonna be brokethis Christmas:p:D Your cousin has good taste incars:):D

Cassandra

My list is very similar....except I've got Pizza listed twice :D

Jim

Latest posts

Back