O/T Virginia (Rowena) is offering kittens

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynda

Reaction score
2babies.jpg

Pic is (obviously) of 2 but there's 4 up there.

Mom's not here and the babies haven't figured out how to climb down yet.

You climb up and they're yours for free:D

Lol aren't they the cutest things... although myMother does not think so she has released 7 of them back into thewild. They get into her pond and destroy the plants andfish. She lures them into a cage with peanut butter andsardines.

We tease her and tell her that it is the same raccoon finding his way back to her house lol

Susan

Oh...I want....I want....I want.

Now y'all are making me want to have a skunk again (that wasfun). I've also wanted sugar gliders but they're way tooexpensive.

HOWEVER, I realized today that I've reached the point where I have tostop looking at adding bunnies. (STOP LAUGHING SOME OFYOU...).

We now have 21 bunnies - with 4 litters on the way. I'mtrying to decide NOW...before I see the little guys and gals what I'llallow myself to keep. For instance, I would like a sablepoint girl and a tort boy and another harli of any sex.

But I'm having a harder time giving them the LENGTHY in-depth attentionI used to give them. Mind you - they still get LOTS of loveand lots of treats....but they don't get as much exercise as they usedto since my bucks have matured.

Peg

They are cute but oh the damage they do!

Last year a Momma had her babies in the attic. The ones in thepic....that soffit goes to the wall by the head of my son's bed.Nothing like listening to a 15 yr old talk to raccoons in the middle ofthe night.LOL

Lynda wrote:
Nothing like listening to a 15 yr old talk to raccoons inthe middle of the night.LOL
Until they start answering back....I wouldn't be too upset....well...maybe I would at the damage..

Peg

I'm not upset. How could Ibe? Just look at those little faces!!

Actually, I've been shooting water up to the gutter for them and I have my husband climbing upwith food.......

Hopefully, soon they'll find their way down so we can trap them and release them in the refuge not too far from here.

Rowena / Virginia sure does have some mighty funny lookin' kitties!

Shoot, Linda, with the water and food coming up, it sounds like roomservice. Do you put mints on pillows too? ;) If I were one of thesebabies, I might think twice before coming down. Sweet of you to takesuch care of them though....;);)

I dislike racoons they carry rabies and we hadone get into our rabbit barn and chew the feet off of several babyrabbits.all died but one.The game commission told me it is illegal inpa to release racoons..bluebird

bluebird wrote:
it is illegal in pa to release racoons

That's why I have Animal Control handling this. They told me, "If youcatch them, you have to kill them.Wechecktheirhealth and take them to the refuge."

I can't imagine the health of these guys/girls beinggoodenough for release, butI certainly can't killthem!!

Raccoons sure are cute as babies,but become true devils when they get bigger. My friend has a petraccoon, has had it since it was a baby, and it is meeeeeeeeean!

What else do raccoons destroy? Arethey meat eaters? And do they live in humid/dampclimates? Do they tear up wood (house) too?? I'venever seen one in person. They LOOK mean...

Caught one of the baby raccoons yesterday:)

Today we woke up to

possum.jpg

Animal Control took the traptil Tuesday.They getreally busy w/cruelty cases over the 4th of Julyweekend:(

This is a pic of the 7th my Mom and Dad havecaptured and released, they really love her garden and pond.She should consider charging them rent! LOL

Back