O/T Vaseline

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergi

Reaction score
Right here..."pointing finger to pa, Minnesota, US
Soooo, I am sitting on the couch with my oldestand my youngest is sitting on the floor and we are watching DragonTails. Everything appears to be going well until I get up to go makedinner. This is what I see...

47b5df25b3127cce9da54201ac8d00000016108QZMXDho5bG

Oh how I love to be a mom during moments like these :?, he should do anendorsment for Vaseline!! No wonder he seemed so into Dragon Tails, itwas his diversion:shock:. Little stinker!

Fergi's mom

hehehehehe....too cute!! :D:D:D

Two little girls I know once smeared themselves with diaper rash cream:shock: Took the mom forever to get it out of their hair :p

..Oh my, that is too funny!

Kinda reminds me of the movie "Shallow Hal", I was watching that lastnight and there was a partwhere he putvaseline onhis face xD

~Nichole

Fergi wrote:
Soooo, I am sitting on the couch with my oldest and myyoungest is sitting on the floor and we are watching Dragon Tails.Everything appears to be going well until I get up to go make dinner.This is what I see...

47b5df25b3127cce9da54201ac8d00000016108QZMXDho5bG

Oh how I love to be a mom during moments like these :?, he should do anendorsment for Vaseline!! No wonder he seemed so into Dragon Tails, itwas his diversion:shock:. Little stinker!

Fergi's mom

Thats something my son would do. haha.Like chocolate syrup on the floor and walls or peanut butter on thecouch. Which made his therpist proud cause tyler has somesensory issues.

Cristy

My cousin once went in the kitchen and got the Crisco out and greased her hair with it LMAO! I love kids!

That has happened to me too! I was about 6 monthspregnant and had just finished redecorating his room so he could shareit with the new baby. I woke up one morning and I smelled somethingfunny, I went in to my son's room and he had put Vaseline onEVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING. I had to steam clean the carpets,wash everything fabric, there was a sheen on the walls for about 2years until I repainted, it was HORRIBLE, I washed his hair over andover trying to get it out. He can climb and scale anything, I thought Ihad put it where he couldn't reach it, but I was wrong! To top it off,at the time he was in a crib that was converted to a day bed fortoddlers, he actually stood up on the the side of the crib and coveredthe walls, I had to get on a ladder to clean that part.

Megan

mygrl2k3 wrote:
Thats something my son would do. haha. Likechocolate syrup on the floor and walls or peanut butter on thecouch. Which made his therpist proud cause tyler has somesensory issues.

Cristy

Oh yeah, chocolate syrup on the floor is a good one too, my son didthat while were in corporate housing :D It's fun to get out huh??? ;)

Megan

I'm thinkin...... Fergi's little one has some really soft skin right now!

And if he accidently ate any...... He won't have hairballs!

:p

more proof i babysit too much: first thing ithought when i saw that picture was 'oh my goodness i hope that stuffisnt toxic!!!' =\ cute picture though, and a cute kid ;)

Holy Hannah!!! That is tooooofunny. Thanks for sharing I'll be chuckling all night andeveryone will want to know why........ hehehehe

Jen

ROFL!!! Boy is that something my children woulddo. Mine poured baby powder into the fan, covering all of Aaron'smilitary dress uniforms. So I need to get them dry cleaned before hereturns. Only plus is that it smells great when I vacuum now...lol!

Shannon~Ty-bee

Back