O/T Stolen Dachsie pup in NE Ohio!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Llama

Reaction score
There was an Ohio dachshund picnic on the 9thwhere a young black and tan female dachshund was stolen right out of apen. She has a small kink at the tip of her tail. Awoman with kids (10 to 12 years old) walked up picked up the puppy andtook off with her. There were so many people around and it happened sofast that she disappeared before anyone could catch her.

The police have been notified and we're going to try to get flyers toall the shelters and vets around that area and we're going to try toget it in the area papers.

All rescue group members be on the lookout in case the woman tries to dump the pup and please spread the infomation.

1kink06302005.JPG

If you have any information, please let local police or me know!

Where about in NE Ohio? I live in Medina County and could put up some flyers at the local vet's.

How sad is it when a mother steals in front of her children?

Sorry, I can't help because I'm no where near there. But I hope you find her.

Our Jack russell puppy was stolen about a yearago in my yard in my driveway.I was in the garage my husband was in thedriveway under the tractor.we never got him back.bluebird

This may sound stupid, but if they know what shelooks like couldn't they find her? Plus, how do they know what shelooks like, did someone see her?

Sorry I'm kind of confused :?

It was a picnic with lots of people and she gotaway through the crowds. There are witnesses that have tippedthe investigation on what she looked like and such.

:jumpforjoy: That's great!

:yes:

Latest posts

Back