O/T: My Husband's First Christmas with the Lord

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BunnyMommy,

I am fairly new to this forum and also was not aware of yourloss. I am sorry to hear about it. I will keep youin my thoughts and prayers. God bless.

Jen

Thinking of you , and hoping you have found much inner streangth and peace .

Prayers are offered , and Bless .

gypsy wrote:
Thinking of you , and hoping you havefound much inner streangth and peace .

Prayers are offered , and Bless .

:pray:

She doesn't come in here anymore, Gypsy. Says it's too hardwithout Buck. I will be speaking to her though and will passalong your condolences.

:kiss:

-Carolyn

Thank You Carolyn , I missher terribly , I hope all is well withher and King Sherman .

gypsy wrote:
Thank You Carolyn , I miss her terribly, I hope all is well with herand King Sherman .

I miss her too. :sad:

I hear from her byemail and she soundsin goodspirits. I miss herpresence on the board more than words can say.

Those of you who never got to know her, have no idea what you are missing...

Raspberry

I just found out about her husband. Bunny'smommy I am truly sorry for you lost last year. He he always be with youforever. We are going through the tough time this year with the lost ofmy husband's mother who recently lost her battle to cancer on September27th.

God Bless you Bunny'smommy

Have a Blessed Christmas

Angel

I miss BunnyMommy so much :sad:

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

I miss my friend too. Its not the same withouther. I miss her posts, that were so full of life. Now that she doesn'tcome here anymore Carolyn please can you pass on both mine and Ryanslove. We think of her fondly a lot of the time.

I hope that at sometime she will be able to return and I am praying forher asanother Christmas without her husband is dawning.

God bless you BunnyMommy.

Vickie

I miss her too. I've tried emailing her but no reply. :(Then again, I'm not sure if she uses those emails anymore.

I miss those King Sherman photos and stories! :(

I'll most certainly pass on your thoughts and how you miss her, Folks.

I'll probably talk to her before the week is over. Last wespoke, Sherman was fine. Turning his Royal Nose up at theroom she had totally made-over for him.:foreheadsmack:

-Carolyn

Please give my thoughts and prayers toBunnyMommy and Sherman. Tell her I pray that her holidays areas bright as possible.

It's so hard to go through the holidays without your lovedones. This will be my Dad's 7th Christmas with God and Istill miss him every minute of every day, but most especially now.

Lots of Love to BunnyMommy.

Jen

You should tell her to stop by the forum if andwhen she gets a chance! We all miss her terribly! On top of that, Ithink I own Sherman's future Queen, they're a match made in heaven.:disgust:

I agree with Raspberry. For those who didn't know BunnyMommy, youmissed out on getting to know a great person. And as for her rabbit,well lets just say we don;t call him King Sherman for nothing.

Latest posts

Back