O/T My guinea pig died ;(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RusselandRoxy

Reaction score
I've been on holiday since Monday and just gotback. While i was away, my brother was left to take care of all theanimals. I fed all the animals on Monday morning before i left and inoticed that Mary Kate didn't run out as soon as the food was given outand she never stops drinking, so i also gave her some fresh water - shewasnt interested in that either so i just gave her a cuddle and then ihad to leave, but i just gathered she wasn't hungry - not reallythinking.
next morning, while on the beach my brother phoned to tell me that shehad died overnight. Good news is that she was nearly 7 years old andled a great life, i dont think there would have been anything we couldhave done fo her anyway - she was very old.

Her and toffee spent 24hours a day together, and toffee is missing herso so much. She keeps squealing for no reason. She's still got Russelbut she's so upset. I'm not really sure what to do with her becauseshe's not particularly friendly - shes not vicious but doesnt likebeing handled. I guess she'll get over it in time.

So, that was the bad news, the good news is the kittens are doingfanastic! Misty is still overjoyed with them and they have beautifulbig blue eyes and individual lovely personalites. I can tell Mistydefinately has a favourite (Polar - pics later). They are starting towander around now and oh, they're so lovely.

I'm just off to take some pics of the kittens and i will post them shortly!

Leanne

I am so sorry about your guinea pig. 7 years sure is a long life.

ok i just read the post made by Carolyn aboutoff topic posts so i will post the new pictures of the kittens in myprevious thread,

Thanks for your replies bunnys_rule63 and Bunnydude

Leanne

Latest posts

Back