O/T My first ultrasound scan!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are the first one I have "talked" toto have the same due date. Kinda funny. We have noteven started to think about names yet,I think the fartheralong I am and once we find out whether it is a boy or girl (I think itis a girl but that is all I have had so who knows?) we will stratlooking at names. Have you started to show yet? Ido not feel preggers, have yet to start to show.Once I do start to showI will feel pregnant.

I'm open to any names, but right now am not thinking too hard on any. I've got a looong way to go yet! :p

And I am just starting to show. Oddly enough, even though I hadn'tgained any weight, I did have to buy some tranistion maternity clothes,because my pants were just too tight around the middle. To date, I'veonly gained a couple of pounds. I think it's very cool we have the samedue date, Hummer.

That's a great picture. It came outreally well. I always have trouble with seeing things inultrasound pictures (Shawn always has to point things out to me when wesee our friend's ultrasounds. LOL) But I could see thisreally well.

What a strange and wonderful considience that 2 people on here have thesame duedate!!

Jen

cirrustwi wrote:
That's a great picture. It came out reallywell. I always have trouble with seeing things in ultrasoundpictures (Shawn always has to point things out to me when we see ourfriend's ultrasounds. LOL) But I could see this reallywell.

What a strange and wonderful considience that 2 people on here havethe same duedate!!

Jen
:laugh:

Y'all are multiplying like rabbits! Congrats you two!:apollo:

I think its a pretty lil daugter. Congrats. Mysister asked me to go with her to see what sex was her second child andI was excited. She had a Daugter first and I told her the Name Samanthais what I liked. Well she named her eldest Samantha Lynn and her son isJustin Steven.

There are alot of names I love for girls or boys.

I like Samantha, Jaymee, Micheala, Ashley, Brianna, Richelle, and more for girls

I like James, Justin, Jeremiah, Aaron, Andrew, Jonathan, Elijah, Isaac and many more.

My husband and I have no kids yet but we do have names for a boyalready. The name we want is Jonathan James. John is his grandfathersname and James is my grandfathers name. We both have always looked upto our grandfathers growing up. For a girls I am more leaning towardsHannah Marie, Anne Shirley, or JaymeeLynn. I am not sure though. I haveway too many namesI like. The name I really want for a girlis Aaliyah Anne but my husband is not too keen about it and reallydon't like it at all.

Well hope some names would help you out.

Angel

Woo Hoo! This isthe best news I've heard/seen all day!!!
banana.gif

I haven't been on much lately but this one sure jumped out at me!!!

Steph, I'm so excited for you and yourhubby! I remember that feeling from every time I saw it. Life doesn'tget any better than those kind of moments.

Thanks for sharing this withus!
kissoncheek.gif

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back