O/T Has anyone gotten any snow yet?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None so far in NH but we were thinking lastnight that we might get some. The temp was only 34, so it was close...I hope we dont get that bad 4 letter word for some time yet.

Hey I thought Carolyn said no bad words on the forum?? That is definatly the worst 4 letter word I can think of.

Hi, I totally agree with you, it is a bad word.Here in Ontario it has been raining since early yesterdaymorning. It's very depressing. I am not lookingforward to the "s" word.

Soooska

It's chilly here in western Pennsylvania, but wehaven't gotten any snow yet. We have been busy doing somehome winterizing :(

Pam

None here in Southern California. Just overcast and a couple sprinkles of rain here and there.

It has just started to turn cooler in Arkansas,but still a far cry from cold or snow. I'm just so relievedfor the warm muggy weather to finally be gone.

Hope everyone in the path of Wilma will be safe.

It snowed in Orangeville, its maybe 40 minutes away from Toronto. For us its just rain, rain and more rain.

Yep, we're sitting here waiting for the hurricane too (on days like this, I really miss Texas and maybe even the snow :D)

horrible, bad, evil, awful word, LOL!:shock: No, it hasnt snowed here in Idaho yet but its cold inthe mornings and frost on all the windows, but the afternoons warm up alittle to like 60 degrees. I want to move to Arizona,LOL! :?

Already?:shock: Where in NY do you live? I'm in Rockland county and we haven't had any snow yet.

I could definitely use a couple good snow days this winter, though!:)

Back