O/T Has anyone gotten any snow yet?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bring snow cause I want to feel winter. Thissummer was the worst of it all and I want cold even though I hate thecold but love the snow. I think the snow is so picturesique. I want anice white christmas with snow coming down and about 3 inches or so onthe ground when I wake up christmas morning.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
State College of Pa is getting 2 to 9 inches. We will begetting a coating all week.

Boy does that bring back memories!

We used to love going up to campus in the snow and having snowballfights on the lawn in front of Old Main.:) It was always sopretty with all the electric candles in the windows!

Go Nittany Lions!

63-10!:yes:

We're supposed to get some snow here inNortheast PA Tuesday night into Wednesday - possibly a few inches inthe highest elevations. I'm hoping that forecast is wrong,I'm not ready for winter!!

Snow here today! When I left for work, we had a couple of inches, but it melted throughout the day.

Saw some of these today.

Jen

Ok, whoever started this thread ---->:growl:

:tantrum:It started snowing yesterday and it continues to snow influrries off and on this week. I've had to cut the propaneheater on since I could see my breath (inside thehouse)today. I'm so not ready for winteryet. :sad:

Wow, really? We've had some wackoweather before this though with highs in the upper 70's and lows in thelower 40's, so it just didn't pay to bother with full timeheat. I was using either a heating blanket or a smallelectric room heater to warm my bedroom at night.

Now it is COLD, so I went straight and turned onthepropaneheater this evening. Now, myplace is all snuggly warm. Well, except for the computer room(had door closed earlier).

doodle wrote:
Ithas just started to turn cooler in Arkansas, but still a far cry fromcold or snow.
I take that back. All of a sudden, it got cold, and now thereare freeze warnings. Looks like we completely skipped fallthis year. It went straight from summer into winter.:(

Oh well, I'm still relieved to get rid of the hot, muggy weather.

doodle wrote:
doodle wrote:
It has juststarted to turn cooler in Arkansas, but still a far cry from cold orsnow.
I take that back. All of a sudden, it got cold, and now thereare freeze warnings. Looks like we completely skipped fallthis year. It went straight from summer into winter.:(

Oh well, I'm still relieved to get rid of the hot, muggy weather.
I agree with you doodle. I am so glad that the hot nastyweather is gone. I am not a big fan of cold weather but hey I amlooking forward to it though. I just dont like cold, wet and rainy day.

Heard on the Newsthis morning that the Other side ofOur Mountain is getting Snow! Thats not even 20 miles from Me andShadow , Im not impressed , lol . Further North ofus , they have 2 hour school delays adn closings ,WOW what a difference 100 miles can make .

and yes it is cold enough here to sendout the Highways Dept with Icesafety crew on board .

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
I have always wanted to go to school at Penn State. THatschool is my all time favorite. I was going to become a vettech.

Some of my best memories are from there! It was SO much FUN!!!:)

I highly recommend it. Especially now with all the new facilities.

I had thought about being a vet tech, too, but I found what I love to do in the garment center.:) Good luck to you!

We probably won't get snow here until January, if at all. :(

I guess that's a good thing now, with the cost of utilities going up somuch. We have gas heat and it's going to be crazy expensivethis year.

Laura

Back