O/T Happy Birthday, Kittens!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m.e.

Reaction score
Proud mom here, just wanted to share this witheveryone :D I know many people here might remember when Ifirstposted about finding a pregnant cat.

x-posted from blog:

One year ago today, I welcomed the arrival of four tiny and preciouscreatures. I watched them learn to walk, run, and climb, I heard theirfirst "mews" and their first purrs, I snuggled with them, played withthem, and cherished every moment I spent with them.

Last night, as we were watching the cats play together (a favoritepastime around here), my dad said, "Imagine: if you had never foundScully, these kittens might not even be alive today." And it's true.One more week, and that poor starving cat would have had her kittens inthe brush near a parking lot. On top of being malnourished, she wascovered in fleas, so it's unlikely that Scully's babies would havesurvived for more than a few days.

And of course, now I can't imagine not having these cats around. One year down, many more to go!

Then:

Nursing_6.jpg

Now:

Girls_in_the_Sun_8.jpg

So, Happy Birthday! to Schilling (aka Anderson), Stephanie, Miko, and Johnny (aka PJ):inlove:

clickhere for a slideshow of the kittens, from birth to today

Wow nice photos :shock:there soo sweetwhen there little but they dont stay little for longlol irember when my cat was little but now she is just a big lazyblob....... wish those cuties happy birthday for me;)

AWWWWWW!!! I love kittens. I remember when mycat was a kitten, all those years ago, lol.He could sit on my dads handhe was so small, if he sat on my dads hand now he'd break his arm,lol.:laugh:I love him tho, he follows me round looking forcuddels.:hug:. Very cute cats by the way M.e. Give them a bighug for me!

Hi m.e.

This is Donna. Thank you so much for your email.You were a great help. I will look at the websites andrespond to you after I've looked at them. :tears2:It's just hard, ya know?

He's my baby, no doubt about that.

When you were saying about what is the Quality of Life: are theysuffering, are they okay? The hard part is knowing thatwondering if he is okay and being scared of what can happen tothem...the not breathing, the bleeding out.

Just scared. I don't want to lose him.

Will be in touch. Thank you so much. You gave me a lot of help. :pray:

Dear m.e.,

Bless your heart. :pray:

Donna is having dinner with me tonight and she showed me your email. It brought tears to both of our eyes.

I went over and checked on Merlin. He's tired. Very, Very Tired. Justlike Buck was. Donna explained what 'bleeding out' means. He's hiding alot, and doesn't greet her at the door like he normally does. She alsotold me what that behavior means. :tears2:

Your email was compassionate, realistic, factual, hopeful, loving, andempathetic. I can't thank you enough for helping a dear friend in need.

You are a treasure. :treasurechest:

Thank you.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back