O/T GREAT NEWS!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becc_boland

Reaction score
Guess what Guess what Guess what lol My sis had her babies this morning and yes emphasis on babies!

The doctors mucked up and she gave birth to two lil babies this morningat 2:12 am. a little girl Gabrielle Lilly 5pound 4 and a little boyBlake Christian 6pound 2

All three are doing great and so's their proud proud aunty!

Becc

Welcome to the world Blake and Gabrielle, nothing bad will ever happen to you as long as your aunty becc is around!

ThreeChildren???

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Becc!

-Carolyn

Nah only two born today she has three now inorder of "appearance": Tahnee Elise Copely born Monday 5th November2001 at 4:57pm, Blake Christian Copely born 2:12 am Friday April 1st2005 and finally the lil girl we all grieved for no reason overGabrielle Lillie Copely born 2:14am Friday 1st April 2005.

Courtney, Gabbie and Blake are doing fine. Tahnee is so excitedaboutbeing a big sister she has two babies now! Lol. And Mark is absolutelystoked just as I am.

Becc

Yep he is. He is so happy like we all are. Wewere so saddened when the doctors said that Courtney had miscarraigedGabbie (who we called lillie to start with) but when two babies wereborn he was in tears! When he called me I was in tears too!

I will see them on Sunday cannot wait!

becc

I can't even imagine, it must beoverwhelming when you expect one baby and get two:) Congrads to yoursister and her husband and to you.

Congratulations!! Twins can be overwhelming. WhenI was younger, I babysat for newborn twins and their 2 yr. old brother.It was a little crazy, but I basically raised them. They are 14 and 16now and I still have great relationships with all of them.

Jen

Yes the suspense was killing me lol. I saw my newbabies yesterday! They are gorgeous all three (mum and babies) aredoing great. Gabbie isa spitten image of Tahnee when shewasborn and according to Marks mum, Blake looks just like Mark!

Im back for two days then I'll be gone again lol so I'm tryin to catch up on everything!

Becc

Latest posts

Back